The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Dealer default locations for US pre-order

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:34 AM
Reaction score
I wonder if this person can see if the tow package is showing, if they ordered it.
Funny you mentioned that, i think they specifically said that tow package was not showing on their VIN. I am trying to find the post but i don't even remember if it was on the FB group or the forum.

Lemon35

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:34 AM
Reaction score
Does not look like anybody has mentioned Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo (RTGT) In Wilsonville OR.
I got 2 emails from them regarding a "meet and greet" October 5th in the afternoon.
I got to see if I will be able to go- Be nice to meet some other people in the PNW in this community.
Ah I'm bummed I didn't get any emails. I guess I'll reach out to them.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Funny you mentioned that, i think they specifically said that tow package was not showing on their VIN. I am trying to find the post but i don't even remember if it was on the FB group or the forum.
I asked one of the Mossy dealers to check what they have to see if ANY orders show the tow package on their end.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
As one that has managed to avoid Facebook so far, is this the USA Grenadier page you have to ask to be a part of?

Local time
Reaction score
For those getting deliveries in the Philly area, I spoke to Michael at Maserati Mainline and they are expecting deliveries in Dec/Jan and will be receiving demos next week!
Oy... I'm gonna need a Dec 31 possession date or this all becomes moot.

Local time
Reaction score
I have never understood why it is called intelligent speed assist.
It seems more honest to follow the book series and call it speed control for dummy's.
the car is more intelligent than the driver.

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
As one that has managed to avoid Facebook so far, is this the USA Grenadier page you have to ask to be a part of?
You have to request access to the FB page, but usually everything you need to know is on this forum. Btw i decoded my own vin and it's missing the tow package. However, there are a bunch of extra ADAS safety features showing up. I created a separate thread.

G-Tank

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You have to request access to the FB page, but usually everything you need to know is on this forum. Btw i decoded my own vin and it's missing the tow package. However, there are a bunch of extra ADAS safety features showing up. I created a separate thread.

IG cant miss the tow package as it is a necessity for many. Download your build sheet from IG website and if it's there, IG should be able to honor it if they missed it, by installing it at the dealer.
No biggie !!

We all early birds are building the brand as we go along this process :LOL:

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
IG cant miss the tow package as it is a necessity for many. Download your build sheet from IG website and if it's there, IG should be able to honor it if they missed it, by installing it at the dealer.
No biggie !!

We all early birds are building the brand as we go along this process :LOL:
I am pretty sure tow package is there.

This is the disclaimer on the NHTSA site:
NOTE: Any missing decoded values should be interpreted as NHTSA does not have data on the specific variable. Missing value should NOT be interpreted as an indication that a feature or technology is unavailable for a vehicle.

Local time
Reaction score
MAINLINEHello all - if you’ve placed your preorder you were given a default dealer who I believe will be geographically closest to you. I thought we could look at this since we don’t actually know where they’ll be.

I am along the coast of NJ and the distance from my house to Philly is about 55 miles and to NYC about 90.

What about others?

Throwing a total GUESS - BMW Mainline / New Country Auto Group LINK
5 States/25 Locations- could cover whole NE

View attachment 7814246
I was notified by Ineos that U.S. Dealership details are now available on Grenadier web site. My “default Philadelphia” dealer is actually located in Devon, PA.

Local time
Reaction score
MAINLINEHello all - if you’ve placed your preorder you were given a default dealer who I believe will be geographically closest to you. I thought we could look at this since we don’t actually know where they’ll be.

I am along the coast of NJ and the distance from my house to Philly is about 55 miles and to NYC about 90.

What about others?

Throwing a total GUESS - BMW Mainline / New Country Auto Group LINK
5 States/25 Locations- could cover whole NE

View attachment 7814246
US dealerships can now be found on Grenadier web site. My “default dealer “ was listed as Philadelphia. It actually turns out to be located in Devon, PA. I’ll be visiting them sometime after next week when they expect delivery of test models To test drive on open road.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Modified features

Front & Rear USB Ports (x4)
Front & Rear 12V Sockets (x2)
That's interesting. Did they add more power points for us gadget crazy Americans?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Might mean 2 12v (one in front cubby, one in cargo area) and 4 USB (2 in cubby, 2 on backside of cubby) so nothing is different if I understand it correctly.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I didn't pay close enough attention to the back seats to notice if there was USB there or not. If it's there my kids will be happy.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The backside of the cubby has, I believe, 1 USB A and 1 USB C (plus an American 110 AC outlet If you spec the inverter).

Last edited:

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That's interesting. Did they add more power points for us gadget crazy Americans?

I believe that they have more upgrades for the 2024 model and that should be what we're getting.

So the additional power outlets, lane assist, emergency braking, and intelligent driver assist I believe were all added...

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
TBH it would not be surprising if the 1st US trucks are more MY 23.5 than full blown 2024s.

Back
Top Bottom