The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Dealer default locations for US pre-order

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:21 AM
Reaction score
For customer privacy, forward your INEOS Grenadier confirmation email to Dcobian@mossy.com and she will provide you the information we have for that order number.

Hello - I received a wonderful call from Travis - the owner of Mossy! We had a great call! He was so excited! He said he felt like Santa making phone calls to bring wonderful presents!

I can't thanked Stu enough for putting together this incredible Forum for us to collaborate! Beautiful Friday!

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:21 AM
Reaction score
Just had an interesting call with the people at Red Nolan Ineos in Colorado Springs. When my specs were read to me they missed the tow hitch, so apparently that didn't make it into the specs even though I ordered it. I was told they'll be able to install it at the dealership, but they would let me know how much labor would be for the install once they get those details from Ineos. That threw a bit of a flag for me since when I purchased it through the original order, labor would've been baked into the cost. We'll see how this all shakes out

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just had an interesting call with the people at Red Nolan Ineos in Colorado Springs. When my specs were read to me they missed the tow hitch, so apparently that didn't make it into the specs even though I ordered it. I was told they'll be able to install it at the dealership, but they would let me know how much labor would be for the install once they get those details from Ineos. That threw a bit of a flag for me since when I purchased it through the original order, labor would've been baked into the cost. We'll see how this all shakes out
Hoping for the best for you. Ineos should pay for any additional cost, if any.

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hoping for the best for you. Ineos should pay for any additional cost, if any.
Yeah I agree. I'm also interested to hear the costs of having the other accessories installed. If they're going to charge me $120 to put on my 2 roof bars and turn a screw to tighten them, hopefully I can just get everything thrown in the back and I'll do it myself.

Other than that hiccup, the team over there at Red Nolan seem great. Got my VIN back, they'll be in touch for a on-road or off-road test drive and the vehicle should be handed over late November/early December.

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. I'm also interested to hear the costs of having the other accessories installed. If they're going to charge me $120 to put on my 2 roof bars and turn a screw to tighten them, hopefully I can just get everything thrown in the back and I'll do it myself.

Other than that hiccup, the team over there at Red Nolan seem great. Got my VIN back, they'll be in touch for a on-road or off-road test drive and the vehicle should be handed over late November/early December.

Looks like you will be having a very wonderful CHRISTMAS PRESENT this year! So exciting! I was told that mine will be built around Nov timeframe so I don't expect to see until early next year.

---------------

One thing that I'm a bit concerned is having that roof rack - it is part of my configuration. I plan to park my vehicle inside the garage. The garage height is 7 feet. With the roof rack or cross bars installed, it's going to be very tight.

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Not seeing any chatter from us Southern California buyers. With Rusnak as the dealer in Pasadena covering all of Los Angeles and Santa Barbara counties, Ventura and San Luis Obispo Counties as well as the desert all the way to Arizona and Nevada, they must have a huge number of orders. Maybe they're swamped and that's why they have not contacted me yet even though I wrote to them yesterday morning.

Last edited:

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:21 PM
Reaction score
Please tell me the intelligent speed assistance will be easy to turn off!
It is just a sign (on the screen) that will tell you the current speed limit. It will slightly blink if you are over, there should be no correction for speed. I had it in multiple cars, it is not intrusive or annoying.

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Not any chatter from us Southern California buyers. With one dealer in Pasadena covering most all of Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, Ventura and San Luis Obispo Counties as well as the desert all the way to Arizona and Nevada, Rusnak (the dealer)must have a huge number of orders. Maybe that's why they have not contacted me yet even though I wrote to them yesterday morning.
Most likely. California covers most of the entire Southwest. But you should be receiving your call soon!

MossyIG

Grenadier Owner
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
That would be awesome! Can @MossyIG provide some clarification?
Let me see if I can find out. Only playing I've done is in the pre-production model. Our demos will be the last of the pre-production models so they will differ slightly to the 24 MY you all will be getting

Makers52129

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:21 PM
Reaction score
May be rehashing old news but I just got off the phone with Bo @ Regal Ineos Roswell, GA north of the Atlanta, GA area and he was very helpful. I asked him point blank if they would honor the MSRP's on Pre-orders and said he that they are absolutely honoring the suggested prices on all vehicles with NO mark up and that they do not charge any dealer Doc fees either like most other dealers do now a days!! Sounds like a good one!

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
May be rehashing old news but I just got off the phone with Bo @ Regal Ineos Roswell, GA north of the Atlanta, GA area and he was very helpful. I asked him point blank if they would honor the MSRP's on Pre-orders and said he that they are absolutely honoring the suggested prices on all vehicles with NO mark up and that they do not charge any dealer Doc fees either like most other dealers do now a days!! Sounds like a good one!
Wonderful! Also MossyIG assured us that they will honor IG's pricing.

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah, I forgot to add on mine, Red Nolan said they were going to be honoring the MSRP + $680 Dealer and Handling fee. I think someone else mentioned this as well

Back
Top Bottom