The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Dealer default locations for US pre-order

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:29 AM
Reaction score
Yeah, I forgot to add on mine, Red Nolan said they were going to be honoring the MSRP + $680 Dealer and Handling fee. I think someone else mentioned this as well
Thanks. I haven't thought about the Dealer and Handling fees. Not sure how much that would be in Cali. But I need to prepare for that expense as well...

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score
We should compile a list. Busy few days for me but if someone else can get the ball rolling, great.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm a proponent of just letting the system work its kinks out... but anyone else still have "Coming soon" for the info on your dealer partner on the Ineos website (and your selected dealer was Triad)?

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I notice there is a new US specification brochure that just came out on 28th September
Specification and options for US is different to rest of the world.
Mond you Australia specification has also always been different to ROW as well.

Wow thanks much Dave!

On Page 29...

ASSISTANCE SYSTEMS
Off-Road and Wading Modes
Uphill Assist
Downhill Assist
Park Assist Rear (PDC)
ESC (Electronic Stability Control)
ETC (Electronic Traction Control)
ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)
Cruise Control
Automatic Hazard Warning
Trailer Stability Assist
Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
– Intelligent Speed Assistance
– Lane Departure Warning
– Automatic Emergency Braking
– Driver Drowsiness Detection

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Wow thanks much Dave!

On Page 29...

ASSISTANCE SYSTEMS
Off-Road and Wading Modes
Uphill Assist
Downhill Assist
Park Assist Rear (PDC)
ESC (Electronic Stability Control)
ETC (Electronic Traction Control)
ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)
Cruise Control
Automatic Hazard Warning
Trailer Stability Assist
Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
– Intelligent Speed Assistance
– Lane Departure Warning
– Automatic Emergency Braking
– Driver Drowsiness Detection
Modified features

Front & Rear USB Ports (x4)
Front & Rear 12V Sockets (x2)

Local time
Reaction score
Not seeing any chatter from us Southern California buyers. With Rusnak as the dealer in Pasadena covering all of Los Angeles and Santa Barbara counties, Ventura and San Luis Obispo Counties as well as the desert all the way to Arizona and Nevada, they must have a huge number of orders. Maybe they're swamped and that's why they have not contacted me yet even though I wrote to them yesterday morning.

I'm here in Los Angeles seeing other (non-LA) dealers reaching out, but assuming LA is a good-sized market, Rusnak might still be settling in. I decided to connect with them instead of waiting.

I sent an email to the address on the Ineos site - info@rusnakautogroup.com - and got a response back from Tim Martino who is their Ineos General Manager. It sounds like he is not only handling the Grenadier conversations but has also ordered one as well.

He was able to locate my pre-order, send my my build sheet and give my my expected build month (Feb. '24) as well as speculate about the travel time from Hambach to Los Angeles (35 days) meaning I would get my Gren around late March or April. Of course, given the delays happening to customers in the UK, AUS, etc. I'm willing to be patient.

They'll have two vehicles to test drive starting Oct. 10. He was extremely helpful so I encourage you to reach out. Overall I'm getting more enthusiastic about the vehicle and the brand.

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Just had an interesting call with the people at Red Nolan Ineos in Colorado Springs. When my specs were read to me they missed the tow hitch, so apparently that didn't make it into the specs even though I ordered it. I was told they'll be able to install it at the dealership, but they would let me know how much labor would be for the install once they get those details from Ineos. That threw a bit of a flag for me since when I purchased it through the original order, labor would've been baked into the cost. We'll see how this all shakes out

I was given a copy of my build sheet from my assigned dealer (Rusnak in Los Angeles) and mine is missing the tow package as well. I wasn't aware it was dealer-installed, as there are electrical connections that would seem to require installation at the factory.

Reading your post is re-assuring to me in that it isn't a "missed item" and that there is an additional step (ie. similar to ordering a roof rack, side steps, or other accessories - none of which I assume would be on the build sheet) I didn't order any other accessories to minimize dealer-added costs, so I am not sure what others are seeing.

I plan to contact my dealer to follow up on the missing tow package and confirm it's an installation. Once again, not something I was expecting to be classified as a "dealer-installed accessory" so the added cost is a surprise.

Local time
Reaction score
I'm a proponent of just letting the system work its kinks out... but anyone else still have "Coming soon" for the info on your dealer partner on the Ineos website (and your selected dealer was Triad)?
Yes. Mine still shows "Coming Soon" and I have Triad as my assigned dealer. That said, I did receive a call from Triad today (the GM is Jason Harrill who is also the GM for Bentley High Point). As what others have posted, the dealers are contacting those whose pre-orders have VINs.

Local time
10:29 AM
Reaction score
Yeah, I forgot to add on mine, Red Nolan said they were going to be honoring the MSRP + $680 Dealer and Handling fee. I think someone else mentioned this as well
That is not what I would call honoring the MSRP, which I’m sure already has several thousand dollars of dealer profit baked into it…unless all the other dealers are selling it out of the goodness of their hearts. I would certainly ask them why they are charging $680 more than other dealers.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I was given a copy of my build sheet from my assigned dealer (Rusnak in Los Angeles) and mine is missing the tow package as well. I wasn't aware it was dealer-installed, as there are electrical connections that would seem to require installation at the factory.

Reading your post is re-assuring to me in that it isn't a "missed item" and that there is an additional step (ie. similar to ordering a roof rack, side steps, or other accessories - none of which I assume would be on the build sheet) I didn't order any other accessories to minimize dealer-added costs, so I am not sure what others are seeing.

I plan to contact my dealer to follow up on the missing tow package and confirm it's an installation. Once again, not something I was expecting to be classified as a "dealer-installed accessory" so the added cost is a surprise.
Based on the build configurator it's not dealer installed, but factory installed, if the asterisk is to be believed. If the electrics are there no big deal, a few bolts and done I would think.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Based on the build configurator it's not dealer installed, but factory installed, if the asterisk is to be believed. If the electrics are there no big deal, a few bolts and done I would think.
Correct. If it is dealer install, it should be made clear and until so, no charge for an install.

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes. Mine still shows "Coming Soon" and I have Triad as my assigned dealer. That said, I did receive a call from Triad today (the GM is Jason Harrill who is also the GM for Bentley High Point). As what others have posted, the dealers are contacting those whose pre-orders have VINs.

I was called personally this morning by Mr. Mossy - the owner of Mossy Ineos dealership. He informed me that my VIN will be available when my vehicle will be in production in Nov.

255/85

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I'm here in Los Angeles seeing other (non-LA) dealers reaching out, but assuming LA is a good-sized market, Rusnak might still be settling in. I decided to connect with them instead of waiting.

I sent an email to the address on the Ineos site - info@rusnakautogroup.com - and got a response back from Tim Martino who is their Ineos General Manager. It sounds like he is not only handling the Grenadier conversations but has also ordered one as well.

He was able to locate my pre-order, send my my build sheet and give my my expected build month (Feb. '24) as well as speculate about the travel time from Hambach to Los Angeles (35 days) meaning I would get my Gren around late March or April. Of course, given the delays happening to customers in the UK, AUS, etc. I'm willing to be patient.

They'll have two vehicles to test drive starting Oct. 10. He was extremely helpful so I encourage you to reach out. Overall I'm getting more enthusiastic about the vehicle and the brand.
Thanks for this info. I did send an email early yesterday introducing myself. No response. No contact so far. I know it's still quite early and they likely have hundreds of orders on the list. Must be a chore for a dealer adding a new line and instantly selling hundreds! What a great business model.... I just emailed Tim at the same address again. Let's see.....

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, I am with the dealership. Please find our contact info below however we are remote out of another Mossy dealership until the National City renovation is complete.

View attachment 7828257
A few have posted that their pre order spec sheet shows they ordered the tow package, but then on the confirmation with the dealer, it doesn’t show. Can you check over the orders you already have and see if that’s the case for everyone?

Thanks!

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

May I ask when you reserved and preordered?

Back
Top Bottom