The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Workshop Manuals available?

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score
At this stage I would even consider some form of paid access or subscription model for when I needed it. Not that I signed up for that.

mikeonline

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:20 PM
Reaction score
INEOS still tells internally, that the workshop manual is coming out when it is ready. But this information is very vague.
Also we cant rely, that what they say to us, if it is not written.
Manual must be offline and free. Online wont work for an offroader. Also some printouts would be useful and some text and tables about electrical things etc.
I fear we just get a good video. nevertheless its better than nothing.
I think it is time for Sir Jim himself, to stand in front of a camera and tell us what happens, about problems and about promises.
Somekind of a honorable speech, where you can rely on his words. but.. its very quiet currently about INEOS.

Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score
INEOS still tells internally, that the workshop manual is coming out when it is ready. But this information is very vague.
Also we cant rely, that what they say to us, if it is not written.
Manual must be offline and free. Online wont work for an offroader. Also some printouts would be useful and some text and tables about electrical things etc.
I fear we just get a good video. nevertheless its better than nothing.
I think it is time for Sir Jim himself, to stand in front of a camera and tell us what happens, about problems and about promises.
Somekind of a honorable speech, where you can rely on his words. but.. its very quiet currently about INEOS.
I would not expect the manuals to be free. The manuals will be like every other manufacturer, pay for access and downloaded and printable as a PDF file. As soon as an owner that is not trade qualified with proof or experience touches the car and does repairs or service and causes a fault there goes the warranty.

Back
Top Bottom