The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Where is your Grenadier?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:35 AM
Reaction score
I'm 10257 supposedly built 1st week of December - so 3,000ish in 7 weeks?

matt34

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:35 PM
Reaction score
I do not have a spreadsheet, but if you google "Willenius" and then select "Track & Trace" you will then be at a place where you can search what is going on. Use the booking number "SESTO2354971" (That is the letter "O" not a zero) to search and you will get a list of information. You can then search that information for your VIN. The VIN will be called the "Cargo ID." You can then click on the VIN and it will give you more information about where your truck is. If your VIN search comes up empty then I'm not sure where else you can look.
Thank you UncleBuck! That is really helpful. Looks like my truck is not on that boat. :( I have another question. How did you find the booking number SESTO2354971? And if my truck is not on this boat, do you know how to find the booking number for the next boat carrying the next shipment of Grenadiers?

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:35 AM
Reaction score
Mine is 1132X, but I can't find it on the manifest.

UncleBuck

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you UncleBuck! That is really helpful. Looks like my truck is not on that boat. :( I have another question. How did you find the booking number SESTO2354971? And if my truck is not on this boat, do you know how to find the booking number for the next boat carrying the next shipment of Grenadiers?
To be honest, I don't know how/where that number comes from. Early in this thread (or maybe another thread) I found a spreadsheet. On a lark, I searched my VIN and it was on that spreadsheet. That is where I found the booking number and the ship. If I knew how to find information on another ship I'd be glad to help, but I just got lucky.

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Norb, hope yours show up in the manifest soon! My dealer told me that my vin is 23xxx, and is in production. And it's also not in the manifest. I guess I'll be monitoring it daily! :)

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Use the BOL, increase by 1 on the WW site, and eventually you will find it, once it has a spot on a boat.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine offloaded at the Port of Tacoma showing signed off to Ineos Canada, hoping it actually stays in WA state 😀
All the Canadian trucks come through Halifax, so you are safe

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Norb, hope yours show up in the manifest soon! My dealer told me that my vin is 23xxx, and is in production. And it's also not in the manifest. I guess I'll be monitoring it daily! :)
23xxx seems really high - @anand just went into production and he's in the 13s.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting tidbit - here's the quantity of cars that were on the ship that brought my truck Stateside.
JLR had a total of 754 vehicles

1706111389286.png

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting tidbit - here's the quantity of cars that were on the ship that brought my truck Stateside.
JLR had a total of 754 vehicles

View attachment 7841018
Assuming that all those vehicles were unloaded at Baltimore, like your truck, it is interesting that MB and Ineos are on different sides of the port(different sides of the harbor). Perhaps the MBs went elsewhere

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Assuming that all those vehicles were unloaded at Baltimore, like your truck, it is interesting that MB and Ineos are on different sides of the port(different sides of the harbor). Perhaps the MBs went elsewhere
According to the MANIFEST they were all coming into Baltimore.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I watched the Morning Concert make multiple stops in Halifax at different docks and in Panama. Maybe they unload the Ineos and then move and unload the MBs

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I corrected my super excited typed too fast post above :) Here are the line items associated to my VIN. I checked this on https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/track-trace as well and confirmed it landed today. Yahoo!
Arrived at port on Jan 6 the arrived at Crowne in Tampa today, Jan 25. Probably do handoff a week from Saturday Feb 3 mainly due to my travel schedule. Woohoo

Back
Top Bottom