The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Where is your Grenadier?

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score
I have a VIN from my dealer (Elliot Bay in Seattle) and was told it will be here in June, but don’t have a vessel name. Is there a site that allows you to search for the vessel using the VIN?
Asking as well. I have a projected June delivery date as well. Mossy in National City.

Cheers.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:25 PM
Reaction score
We used these 2 websites
Importinfo.com
www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com

The instructions are in here but there are a lot of pages to go thru.

Once you have our VIN, you can use the BOL number from Importinfo.com (Search Grenadier) to start a systematic search of the WW site. Initially, I think all of our Grenadiers were being shipped by WW. Now there is another shipping company as well, not sure if anyone ever figured out how to track VINS on their ships or not. No easy way to track, I think there some spreadsheets running around in the Where is your Grenadier thread that might help with BOL numbers. I have attached a current shot of Grenadiers that have been delivered. The BOL number I know how to search look like this
WLWHBE2413653 and we used just this piece BE2413653. This BOL BE2416140 appears to have a bunch that just arrived in Brunswick. Happy searching.

Screenshot 2024-06-06 6.53.08 PM.jpgScreenshot 2024-06-06 7.01.39 PM.jpg

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We used these 2 websites
Importinfo.com
www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com

The instructions are in here but there are a lot of pages to go thru.

Once you have our VIN, you can use the BOL number from Importinfo.com (Search Grenadier) to start a systematic search of the WW site. Initially, I think all of our Grenadiers were being shipped by WW. Now there is another shipping company as well, not sure if anyone ever figured out how to track VINS on their ships or not. No easy way to track, I think there some spreadsheets running around in the Where is your Grenadier thread that might help with BOL numbers. I have attached a current shot of Grenadiers that have been delivered. The BOL number I know how to search look like this
WLWHBE2413653 and we used just this piece BE2413653. This BOL BE2416140 appears to have a bunch that just arrived in Brunswick. Happy searching.

View attachment 7859027View attachment 7859029
Thank you!

Gaffer

Forum Donor
Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
Now in Baltimore. Slated for delivery to the dealer within the next six weeks.

I gather that shipping has been restored now that the Francis Scott Key Bridge debris has been cleared. It would be interesting to know whether there are any residual disruptions at the port affecting transport to dealers resulting from the aftermath of the Dali collision.

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just received a message from Mir and I followed up with Kalen at Mossy IG in National City.

My Trialmaster has arrived at Port Hueneme.

Yes!

S52

Local time
Reaction score
My order status on the Ineos site just changed from Q3 to Q4 estimated delivery! WTF, over?

This is about a week after Rusnak texted me to confirm it was gonna be Q3…

What I find odd is if you look at the faq’s on US dealer sites they are currently advertising a 6-9 month wait from order to delivery. Not sure how thats possible considering I ordered mine last year mid November… im gonna be sitting at 1 year + likely before i take delivery.

I’m hopeful at least it should be a 2025 model by then. Finger crossed they fix some of the complaints instead of adding more annoying BS to the builds

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My order status on the Ineos site just changed from Q3 to Q4 estimated delivery! WTF, over?

This is about a week after Rusnak texted me to confirm it was gonna be Q3…

What I find odd is if you look at the faq’s on US dealer sites they are currently advertising a 6-9 month wait from order to delivery. Not sure how thats possible considering I ordered mine last year mid November… im gonna be sitting at 1 year + likely before i take delivery.

I’m hopeful at least it should be a 2025 model by then. Finger crossed they fix some of the complaints instead of adding more annoying BS to the builds
The order status page is notoriously inaccurate. Do you have a VIN yet?

S52

Local time
Reaction score
No vin. Ive also reached out directly to Ineos and they fed me a line about how highly optioned vehicles with two tone roof paint etc ( my order basically) are being delayed as lighter optioned vehicles are getting priority for some odd reason.

Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If his delivery was Q3 he definitely shouldn't have a VIN yet... VIN doesn't exist until production, which should be ~5-8 weeks prior to delivery

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The target of 5-8 weeks from VIN to delivery is much less than I experienced. Ah well....
I was in the neighborhood of 11, but it sat at the port in the US for >2 weeks, despite being marked for pick up, which is unusual

Local time
Reaction score
I missed posting on my 1 year anniversary! Ordered June 28th, 2023 and on June 28th this year... still waiting. It landed in Brunswick on June 8th and is still in the wind. 🤷‍♂️

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It'll be here soon. From port to pickup was nearly two months for me and it was the worst wait ever. But totally worth it in the end!

Back
Top Bottom