The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Dealer default locations for US pre-order

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score
That is a nice reply.
Any guess on how far back an order had to occur for the Vin to be populated?
I’m curious if my early reservation deposit from a couple years ago actually mattered.
I’m thinking the vehicle order had to be made by June 30, 2023 to get any actual place in line benefit.
It’s kind of an academic question at this point. But I’m curious.
I don't believe your pre-order date determines your place in line. It is your reservation/deposit date.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:25 PM
Reaction score
I don't believe your pre-order date determines your place in line. It is your reservation/deposit date.
Unless you did not convert your reservation to a pre-order in the initial window (may 30-june 30 '23). If you are outside that window, then build order is determined by when you placed your pre-order

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Unless you did not convert your reservation to a pre-order in the initial window (may 30-june 30 '23). If you are outside that window, then build order is determined by when you placed your pre-order
Yes, of course. If no reservation/deposit was made, then the order date is all that's left.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, of course. If no reservation/deposit was made, then the order date is all that's left.
@Lord Ripon USA had an initial reservation, but didn't place the pre-order until outside that window, which I believe is why he was asking

255/85

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Does not look like anybody has mentioned Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo (RTGT) In Wilsonville OR.
I got 2 emails from them regarding a "meet and greet" October 5th in the afternoon.
I got to see if I will be able to go- Be nice to meet some other people in the PNW in this community.

We received an email from them yesterday saying they would be calling us within two days. If I don't hear from them later this afternoon I will give them a ring.

Edit: Got the reception invite. Included was this reassuring bit...

"Transparent pricing at MSRP."

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Jack. Mossy will not have dealer markups.
We received our customer list yesterday and the owner, Travis Mossy, started making calls to pre-order customers starting with those who have VINs populated. It's a long list and a manual process but we are as excited about this as you all are so he wants to personally reach out.
The dealership is going through the conversion process to meet the required look and specs at this time. Phone number is live, and the website is up but we still have some work to do to prepare.
We should be receiving demos for test drives mid-October. If you'd like to DM me your info I can have Travis contact you with the information we have for your pre-order.
Wonderful. Thanks so much for the information.

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Jack. Mossy will not have dealer markups.
We received our customer list yesterday and the owner, Travis Mossy, started making calls to pre-order customers starting with those who have VINs populated. It's a long list and a manual process but we are as excited about this as you all are so he wants to personally reach out.
The dealership is going through the conversion process to meet the required look and specs at this time. Phone number is live, and the website is up but we still have some work to do to prepare.
We should be receiving demos for test drives mid-October. If you'd like to DM me your info I can have Travis contact you with the information we have for your pre-order.
Hello MossyIG,

I am assuming that you are the dealership. Do you have contact info from the National City CA office? Thanks much!

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:25 PM
Reaction score
Got a call from Regal in GA regarding my order. Spoke with my sales person. Was told no dealer mark up or dealer fees.

They’re getting dealer vehicles in 10 or so days and will schedule a drive.

Feels so much more real now after that phone call.

MossyIG

Grenadier Owner
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
That is a nice reply.
Any guess on how far back an order had to occur for the Vin to be populated?
I’m curious if my early reservation deposit from a couple years ago actually mattered.
I’m thinking the vehicle order had to be made by June 30, 2023 to get any actual place in line benefit.
It’s kind of an academic question at this point. But I’m curious.
I'm happy to answer any questions that I can but unfortunately, we were not given those details. I'm sure information will start coming fast and furious but initially, dealers are just reaching out and contacting our customers with the info we have.

Local time
Reaction score
Do you think it’s possible for us to push back our pre-order? We just had our first kid, so I need some time to save up the cash again for the huge down payment I plan on putting down. I know this is a dealer question, but just thought I would run it by you since you know so much.

jeffmattSD

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I like that there are 4 dealer options in Southern California, hoping at least one will not mark it up. Looking forward to seeing everyones experiences with these dealers since I'm said to be due for Q2 2024
I had a conversation with the representative at the San Diego dealership and he indicated that they were honoring the MSRP pricing.

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm happy to answer any questions that I can but unfortunately, we were not given those details. I'm sure information will start coming fast and furious but initially, dealers are just reaching out and contacting our customers with the info we have.
Do you have any info on Pre-order number: 13519? Thanks so much.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Do you think it’s possible for us to push back our pre-order? We just had our first kid, so I need some time to save up the cash again for the huge down payment I plan on putting down. I know this is a dealer question, but just thought I would run it by you since you know so much.
Definitely get in touch with the dealer, Knauz I believe is your closest?

MossyIG

Grenadier Owner
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Hello MossyIG,

I am assuming that you are the dealership. Do you have contact info from the National City CA office? Thanks much!

Yes, I am with the dealership. Please find our contact info below however we are remote out of another Mossy dealership until the National City renovation is complete.

1696005976351.png

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
For those getting deliveries in the Philly area, I spoke to Michael at Maserati Mainline and they are expecting deliveries in Dec/Jan and will be receiving demos next week!

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
For those getting deliveries in the Philly area, I spoke to Michael at Maserati Mainline and they are expecting deliveries in Dec/Jan and will be receiving demos next week!
You guys up North will have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a very Merry Christmas!!!

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I read in some articles that the 2024 IG will include Forward Collision Detection, Blind Side Monitoring, and Lane Keeping Assist. Is this true?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I read in some articles that the 2024 IG will include Forward Collision Detection, Blind Side Monitoring, and Lane Keeping Assist. Is this true?
Yes, no, yes.

1696010143752.png

Back
Top Bottom