The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Dealer default locations for US pre-order

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:30 PM
Reaction score
Someone from the Facebook IG group verified with this dealer and they will be honoring the MSRP prices !! (y)
I was at work all day so I didn't have a chance to call them, but that's great news. I am curious where they will have a service location since the shop looks too small for that. I am assuming they are related to Elliott Bay Auto Brokers, who I know little about other than they sell mostly nicer used cars. Not sure how good their service department is. Fingers crossed for more good news from them soon.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just gave up and called. Not all the staff is fully trained yet so the best info he could give was that I have a VIN and a build date of 7/23. He said "what we're telling people with VINs is Q1 or early Q2" which better be an underpromise and overdeliver situation because I could row the truck across the Atlantic faster than that. He didn't know where service will be done, and the Pioneer Square location won't be live until next Spring or Summer. I didn't ask about pricing because he didn't seem to know much, but he expects their manager who is more up to speed to be reaching out soon.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:30 PM
Reaction score
They’re getting a Ferrari dealership too? They currently do not sell them.

They bought Algar (second oldest or oldest dealer in NA) in Bryn Mawr last year. Years ago Algar sold Maserati to RDS and the Ferrari dealership to a young foreign guy who also bought the Ferrari dealership Colorado.

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Dealership in San Diego, the Dealer is Mossy. Located in National City Mile of Cars 15 minutes South of San Diego off I-5. I called them and no answer. I stopped at the dealership and the building has desks, counters, chairs, and tables but nothing else. I suspect that it will take them many days to put some IG stuff there including, I hope, one car and some accessories.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I just gave up and called. Not all the staff is fully trained yet so the best info he could give was that I have a VIN and a build date of 7/23. He said "what we're telling people with VINs is Q1 or early Q2" which better be an underpromise and overdeliver situation because I could row the truck across the Atlantic faster than that. He didn't know where service will be done, and the Pioneer Square location won't be live until next Spring or Summer. I didn't ask about pricing because he didn't seem to know much, but he expects their manager who is more up to speed to be reaching out soon.
Now we need to find out what cargo ship they will be on and what port our west coast orders will arrive at.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Now we need to find out what cargo ship they will be on and what port our west coast orders will arrive at.
I can help with that as I have a close friend who is a merchant marine based out of Seattle. He is from Boston like me and worked out of the ports in Boston before moving to the West Coast. When things start moving, I will leverage him for details on the ship and try get some inside info.

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm excited for you guys! All I'm seeing is that my vehicle has been pre-ordered. I made my reservation Mar 2022 and pre-ordered first available date.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm excited for you guys! All I'm seeing is that my vehicle has been pre-ordered. I made my reservation Mar 2022 and pre-ordered first available date.
I'm guessing I will be at least the second round of deliveries maybe. Reserved same month as you and no VIN yet, but fun to watch the process of how the first ones are getting to us. I ordered an F150 a few years back, was able to track by train all the way from Kansas City to WA State by calling an automated rail line system. The whole process is kind of intriguing to me, even the part about whoever sat in my brand new truck and ate a snack and left a bunch of crumbs in the cupholder before I picked it up.

Local time
2:30 PM
Reaction score
How many of you have asked about price? Curious to know whether the dealers are sticking to the Ineos quoted prices. Do we need to create a list of dealers according to whether and how much they add on to MSRP?

G-Tank

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
How many of you have asked about price? Curious to know whether the dealers are sticking to the Ineos quoted prices. Do we need to create a list of dealers according to whether and how much they add on to MSRP?

I am sure every dealer will go with the MSRP.
I will call tomorrow to see where I am in the process if there is a VIN assigned.

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I will be watching that as well. I have the luxury of going to another dealer since there are 3 in Southern Cal.

Local time
Reaction score
I talked to Sewell in Dallas today and was told absolutely not over MSRP. If you look at other Sewell dealerships though, they do put a "Protection Package" on every vehicle. It looks like it runs between $690-$1995 depending on shop and brand. Some have partial PPF, some don't.

No, I don't want the "Protection Package". At any price. We'll see how that goes.

I was also told 500+ orders for DFW.

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I made my reservation on 09/29/2021, i received the invoice a few mins after original reservations (for the world including NA) were opened. My invoice number was 9000003x. This indicates to me that i was one of the very first few people to pay the reservation fee.
Here is an update that might help someone in the same situation. I called up RDS (Philadelphia), Mike was very helpful and confirmed that i have been assigned a vin. This means that it's in production. The website has not been updated yet.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
For those of us in the Northeast, I understand that our default dealer is RDS Auto Group. They have locations in Philadelphia and a dealership in Greenwich, CT. Greenwich is closer to me. Do you think they will assign my vehicle to Greenwich? Does anyone have a good contact at RDS I can reach out to?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
AFAIK, RDS only has an IA dealership slated for Philly; the one in Conn will be a different organization.

Local time
Reaction score
Does not look like anybody has mentioned Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo (RTGT) In Wilsonville OR.
I got 2 emails from them regarding a "meet and greet" October 5th in the afternoon.
I got to see if I will be able to go- Be nice to meet some other people in the PNW in this community.

MossyIG

Grenadier Owner
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
I will be watching that as well. I have the luxury of going to another dealer since there are 3 in Southern Cal.
Hi Jack. Mossy will not have dealer markups.
We received our customer list yesterday and the owner, Travis Mossy, started making calls to pre-order customers starting with those who have VINs populated. It's a long list and a manual process but we are as excited about this as you all are so he wants to personally reach out.
The dealership is going through the conversion process to meet the required look and specs at this time. Phone number is live, and the website is up but we still have some work to do to prepare.
We should be receiving demos for test drives mid-October. If you'd like to DM me your info I can have Travis contact you with the information we have for your pre-order.

Local time
Reaction score
Hi Jack. Mossy will not have dealer markups.
We received our customer list yesterday and the owner, Travis Mossy, started making calls to pre-order customers starting with those who have VINs populated. It's a long list and a manual process but we are as excited about this as you all are so he wants to personally reach out.
The dealership is going through the conversion process to meet the required look and specs at this time. Phone number is live, and the website is up but we still have some work to do to prepare.
We should be receiving demos for test drives mid-October. If you'd like to DM me your info I can have Travis contact you with the information we have for your pre-order.
That is a nice reply.
Any guess on how far back an order had to occur for the Vin to be populated?
I’m curious if my early reservation deposit from a couple years ago actually mattered.
I’m thinking the vehicle order had to be made by June 30, 2023 to get any actual place in line benefit.
It’s kind of an academic question at this point. But I’m curious.

Back
Top Bottom