The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Dealer default locations for US pre-order

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:30 PM
Reaction score
No. How'd you head about it? That's my local dealer.
They posted about it on FB saying that they had sent their clients emails (I think total notice was <60 minutes, personally a very odd move); but don't feel bad, several people in the thread stated they never were contacted

Allegedly Triad sent out an email to get in touch with their clients this morning as well, that's my dealer and I have heard nothing... I'll worry about it if I haven't heard anything mid-October

Local time
Reaction score
They posted about it on FB saying that they had sent their clients emails (I think total notice was <60 minutes, personally a very odd move); but don't feel bad, several people in the thread stated they never were contacted

Allegedly Triad sent out an email to get in touch with their clients this morning as well, that's my dealer and I have heard nothing... I'll worry about it if I haven't heard anything mid-October
Thanks. I've been in contact with the GM for Crown Ineos for about a month. He's been extremely responsive and as informative as possible.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just noticed that the RDS site appears to have been a Maserati dealership.

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
They must not have all the details nailed down for the Tri state dealer. It’s in the website, but not in any of the articles. Strange.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just got an email from Ineos saying that my dealer is Red Noland in The Springs.

And the next step continues...

Local time
Reaction score
The current MB dealer in Danbury (Mercedes-Benz of Danbury 100 Federal Rd, Danbury, CT 06810) is building a new dealership at the intersection of Sugar Hollow Rd. and Wooster. This is very close to the pin for the tree service that comes up on the Ineos website. This is right down the street from Audi and Porsche who are on the same street. That construction isn't finished. I bet one of those two sites (old MB dealer or the new site) is going to be the location. It is right at the intersection of 84 and Rt 7. Just a guess....

arakeghedzig

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:30 PM
Reaction score
I like that there are 4 dealer options in Southern California, hoping at least one will not mark it up. Looking forward to seeing everyones experiences with these dealers since I'm said to be due for Q2 2024

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just noticed that the RDS site appears to have been a Maserati dealership.

Yes. They have many stores in the Philadelphia area. Right now the phone number is the Maserati store. The old Porshe store in Newtown Square is under construction for another brand to move in. The Devon location is kind of cramped so 100% sure where they will finalize which zip code the Ineos store will be.

They do not have any trucks yet but as soon as they do I'm going for a test drive or 2.

GrenADV

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Exciting! Spoke with Mike at the IG Philly dealer, RDS, a bit ago (I initiated the call, because I'm both excited and impatient). Firstly, he seems like a super cool guy, and also is genuinely excited in this new business for RDS - and especially excited to get their hands on the vehicle. He mentioned they received access to the portal in the last day or so, and have 500+ orders to work through - and as such, is working through cross referencing the orders with initial contacts to the prospective customers. He did check the portal with me on the phone, and mentioned that he saw my order and it was indeed assigned a VIN - so this means it's currently in production. His best guess was maybe December/January for delivery, but didn't have a definitive ETA yet (understandable!) .

Also, he mentioned they are currently in the Maserati dealer, but will be moving to "old Porsche building" (they just built a new Porsche location) over the coming weeks/months, which the old Porsche location will then serve as the IG dealer - obviously, construction on this site will not be done by the time the first deliveries happen.

In the meantime, he said they should be taking delivery of their demo vehicles by end of next week - so we'll be able to give the old once over and test drive before taking delivery of our own, later this year.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
At 9:05 this morning I called Elliott Bay Auto. Like @GrenADV I was not going to wait mist be the wholesaler in me. Super nice guy who picked up and lives in my town. I actually met him before at a local coffee shop. I was first to call and was excited to get the ball rolling. Gave him all my details and they are lining everything up and will call back in few days.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
@MTNDOG this isn't their first rodeo in selling cars. I believe they are same Elliot bay auto brokers who sell high end used cars. Most of their background is Mercedes and Lambo dealerships. Just had opportunity to check my personal email and the guy I talked to responded back to make sure he took down all my info correctly.

Last edited:

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Exciting! Spoke with Mike at the IG Philly dealer, RDS, a bit ago (I initiated the call, because I'm both excited and impatient). Firstly, he seems like a super cool guy, and also is genuinely excited in this new business for RDS - and especially excited to get their hands on the vehicle. He mentioned they received access to the portal in the last day or so, and have 500+ orders to work through - and as such, is working through cross referencing the orders with initial contacts to the prospective customers. He did check the portal with me on the phone, and mentioned that he saw my order and it was indeed assigned a VIN - so this means it's currently in production. His best guess was maybe December/January for delivery, but didn't have a definitive ETA yet (understandable!) .

Also, he mentioned they are currently in the Maserati dealer, but will be moving to "old Porsche building" (they just built a new Porsche location) over the coming weeks/months, which the old Porsche location will then serve as the IG dealer - obviously, construction on this site will not be done by the time the first deliveries happen.

In the meantime, he said they should be taking delivery of their demo vehicles by end of next week - so we'll be able to give the old once over and test drive before taking delivery of our own, later this year.
Ditto. Almost verbatim. When I called the first person I talked to said Mike was on the phone with another Ineos customer. Lol might have been you. lol

Ferrari moves to old Porsche building. Grenadier is going in the used building in between Ferrari and the new huge Porsche building.

And they did seem very excited.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
They’re getting a Ferrari dealership too? They currently do not sell them.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I called Cory at Warner Ineos in Salt Lake and he said he has emailed my VIN to me. My Grenadier had a build date of August 28. He said they had 200 orders and of those, fifteen had VINs, so he's assuming I'll be among their first deliveries. He said they're anticipating receipt in late October / early November, for delivery to me in November once everything's set (accessories have to be ordered separately by the dealer - they are not included with the built vehicle as delivered to the dealer).

G-Tank

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

ELLIOTT BAY INEOS GRENADIER​

Sales And Service

Contact Information
distance20.svg
1025 Valley Street, Retail Space #123, Seattle, 98104
phone20.svg
206-282-5900
email20.svg
info@elliottbayineosgrendier.com

Someone from the Facebook IG group verified with this dealer and they will be honoring the MSRP prices !! (y)

Back
Top Bottom