The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Dealer default locations for US pre-order

Local time
5:33 PM
Reaction score
It shows Danbury on the website
Does it show Danbury? I look at the map on the website and I wasn't able to tell if it was in Danbury from that? Is there a map that I am not seeing? I was up in Danbury the other day visiting the Porsche dealer and I didn't see anything around that that could be the new Ineos dealership. There is a new MB dealer that is under construction right next to the airport but that is it. I also looked on the state of CT website for new filings and didn't see anything. The dealer in Philly (RDS) also owns the Lamborghini dealer in Greenwich. Based on the price point of the Grenadier, and the demographics in lower Fairfield/Westchester, I wonder if might be in Greenwich? Update: Just saw it on the website. I was wrong....Danbury it is. Someone should tell John Oliver....

Dagger22

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Does it show Danbury? I look at the map on the website and I wasn't able to tell if it was in Danbury from that? Is there a map that I am not seeing? I was up in Danbury the other day visiting the Porsche dealer and I didn't see anything around that that could be the new Ineos dealership. There is a new MB dealer that is under construction right next to the airport but that is it. I also looked on the state of CT website for new filings and didn't see anything. The dealer in Philly (RDS) also owns the Lamborghini dealer in Greenwich. Based on the price point of the Grenadier, and the demographics in lower Fairfield/Westchester, I wonder if might be in Greenwich?
Still showing "Tri-State coming soon" and Danbury as the location

GrenADV

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Did anyone assigned to the Philly dealer get an "in production" status? My pre-order is 9382 and still nothing. I made the initial reservation 2 mins after the emails went out, and judging from my invoice number - i should be around 30th in the world.

I ordered a field master and only complicated thing i could think of is ordering the diff locks without the rough package. Any one with Bridgestones get an "in production" status?
Yes, mine is listed as in production - with Philly as the dealer (contact says "coming soon"). Not sure I understand what you mean by 30th in the world? Pretty much every other market in the world was before NA.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Still showing "Tri-State coming soon" and Danbury as the location
If you click on the address it shows this:

Cutters Tree Services, Danbury, CT 06810

Does that make sense?

Dagger22

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If you click on the address it shows this:

Cutters Tree Services, Danbury, CT 06810

Does that make sense?
When you go to list vs. map the drop down shows "Danbury Fair Mall, Backus Avenue, Danbury, CT, USA" as an option. In NW CT so not familiar with the area. Maybe someone in southern CT knows if there's a dealer there.

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, mine is listed as in production - with Philly as the dealer (contact says "coming soon"). Not sure I understand what you mean by 30th in the world? Pretty much every other market in the world was before NA.
I made my reservation on 09/29/2021, i received the invoice a few mins after original reservations (for the world including NA) were opened. My invoice number was 9000003x. This indicates to me that i was one of the very first few people to pay the reservation fee.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I see the Colorado Springs dealer is now named on teh map. There is also a 'remote service' tab for about 10 more places. I hope that isn't the extent of the service for things like oil changes. 150 miles round trip for an oil change, or something simple is a day long affair. My wife would probably rightfully put the kibosh on it for that reason.

Reactions: CB

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My wife would probably rightfully put the kibosh on it for that reason.
Alternatively you could have an oil change done at a local place (say, a trusted mechanic, or yourself) and keep the warranty intact as long as there is documentation of the service being conducted.

G-Tank

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:33 PM
Reaction score
Elliot Bay Ineos Grenadier, Seattle

Any idea where this might be?

ELLIOTT BAY INEOS GRENADIER​

Sales And Service

Contact Information
distance20.svg
1025 Valley Street, Retail Space #123, Seattle, 98104
phone20.svg
206-282-5900
email20.svg
info@elliottbayineosgrendier.com

Local time
4:33 PM
Reaction score
I can't find anything about a dealer named Kuhn in the Bay Area. Maybe a completely new one? I'm glad it's in Redwood City which is more central.

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Is the ineos us site down? Or are they blocking me.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Is the ineos us site down? Or are they blocking me.
Works fine for me, but then again, I'm sure they are being inundated by people looking to see an update which is probably causing connectivity issues

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anybody here happen to make it to the 1pm (EDT) Webinar that Crown Ineos hosted?

G-Tank

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Oof. Pioneer square. Wonder how they're going to manage service because that space can't be very big. At least I can get a sandwich at Tat's Deli when I swing by.
Let me know when you talk to the dealer and if there are any surprises and expected delivery.
I am using the same Seattle dealer.

Jimbo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I just received an email from the Dallas area dealer. Sewell Ineos Grenadier. It stated I will be contacted within the next week to confirm order and finalize accessories.

Back
Top Bottom