The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

AUSTRALIA: Third party suppliers for the Grenadier

ozziepom

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:46 PM
Reaction score
SupaFit has confirmed to me their seat covers are now available for the Grenadier.

Order via email or phone. They will be listed on the website in due course.

EDIT: I have ordered SupaFit canvas seat covers to replace the loose fitting INEOS seat covers.
@TheDocAUS I purchased and have fitted the front and rear SupaFit covers (Black Denim). They took a few weeks to arrive, but simple to fit when you follow the instructions. They still have a "new" smell which is taking a few months to evaporate. And BTW, thank you for your Deutsch, crimping and other posts.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:46 PM
Reaction score
SupaFit has confirmed to me their seat covers are now available for the Grenadier.

Order via email or phone. They will be listed on the website in due course.

EDIT: I have ordered SupaFit canvas seat covers to replace the loose fitting INEOS seat covers.
Ordered a set early September and they arrived a few days ago. Excellent fit and finish. Grey denim for the front, and grey heavy duty canvas for the rear seats to take the punishment from loading stuff in and out when the seats are folded flat.

Back
Top Bottom