The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

AUSTRALIA: Third party suppliers for the Grenadier

ChaosDogg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:12 PM
Reaction score
Thanks, the description is calling these removable infill panels.

Knowing that, I still cannot see the infill panel bolts in the images. Must be a very slick setup.

I have these and can confirm that the infill is removable. If you look at the photo you'll see a couple of the holes are filled in on the panel itself, there's a screw that hold the infill in place.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Updated and new links.

ROOF SHELF (INTERIOR REAR)
  1. KAON rear roof shelf here;
  2. GrenX rear roof shelf (they have taken over from @ninetubes, look here. This is the shelf I have installed);
  3. Get Good Gear Roof Shelf is here. @Kilchoman has one installed;
  4. Offroad-Tec Cargo rack here;
  5. Bison Gear Rear Roof Shelf (based in Poland, sends products worldwide). Installed on AU Spec car here;
  6. LeTech rear roof storage compartment here (Super premium pricing). It a compartment rather than a simple shelf; and
  7. APB Trading's rear roof shelf (UK based).
The LeTech is over 11 times the price of the KAON shelf, so I had to use a new phrase Super premium pricing, but it is lockable compartment, rather than a simple shelf. It can be used as a gun case in certain locations apparently (please do you own research).

Last edited:

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Updated and new links.

ROOF SHELF (INTERIOR REAR)
  1. KAON rear roof shelf here;
  2. GrenX rear roof shelf (they have taken over from @ninetubes, look here. This is the shelf I have installed);
  3. Get Good Gear Roof Shelf is here. @Kilchoman has one installed;
  4. Offroad-Tec Cargo rack here;
  5. Bison Gear Rear Roof Shelf (based in Poland, sends products worldwide). Installed on AU Spec car here;
  6. LeTech rear roof storage compartment here (Super premium pricing). It a compartment rather than a simple shelf; and
  7. APB Trading's rear roof shelf (UK based).
The LeTech is over 11 times the price of the KAON shelf, so I had to use a new phrase Super premium pricing, but it is lockable compartment, rather than a simple shelf. It can be used as a gun case in certain locations apparently (please do you own research).
The GrenX link above no longer takes you to the shelf and I can't find it on their site, maybe @ninetubes has taken it back?

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:12 PM
Reaction score
Can you show a picture of the securing mechanism to the headrests?
Page 7 of the installation manual illustrates how.

I'm really liking Kaon's installation instructions. very well written and illustrated.
Cheers
Steve

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Page 7 of the installation manual illustrates how.

I'm really liking Kaon's installation instructions. very well written and illustrated.
Cheers
Steve
That was smart thing to do, using the headrests - remembering it is a light weight barrier.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Very clever.

The only downside is the two front must be in the same position and you lose the forwards/backwards seat adjustment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom