The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

AUSTRALIA: Third party suppliers for the Grenadier

ozziepom

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:52 AM
Reaction score
SupaFit has confirmed to me their seat covers are now available for the Grenadier.

Order via email or phone. They will be listed on the website in due course.

EDIT: I have ordered SupaFit canvas seat covers to replace the loose fitting INEOS seat covers.
@TheDocAUS I purchased and have fitted the front and rear SupaFit covers (Black Denim). They took a few weeks to arrive, but simple to fit when you follow the instructions. They still have a "new" smell which is taking a few months to evaporate. And BTW, thank you for your Deutsch, crimping and other posts.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:52 AM
Reaction score
SupaFit has confirmed to me their seat covers are now available for the Grenadier.

Order via email or phone. They will be listed on the website in due course.

EDIT: I have ordered SupaFit canvas seat covers to replace the loose fitting INEOS seat covers.
Ordered a set early September and they arrived a few days ago. Excellent fit and finish. Grey denim for the front, and grey heavy duty canvas for the rear seats to take the punishment from loading stuff in and out when the seats are folded flat.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:52 AM
Reaction score
Not having a crack at you, just was hoping to keep my money here rather than ordering the bracket from the USA (don’t need all the other gubbins).
Just but the Vevor (ARB look alike) and save $650 on the compressor alone. Then find a local aluminum fabricator and get the plate made up for $60 bucks.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:52 AM
Reaction score
Updated especially PAK Offroad, they have a new roof-rack water tank where you can also mount your recovery track onto. Not unlike Razed Products who have a roofrack tool box you can mount the tracks on as well.

TANKS – WATER AND FUEL
  1. Expedition HQ has a selection of water, diesel and water tanks, fuel here and water here;
  2. DUNN & WATSON water tanks here;
  3. The generic Jerry can used for fuel and water is commonly available. They can be carried inside the car (water), on the roof rack or molle panels on the car;
  4. PAK Offroad has a water tank for the footwells in the rear, or a new roof rack mount with recovery tracks called the RACKTANK (unknown if the TUBTANK or Wheel arch tank can fit into the QM tub); (thanks to @globalgregors and @Rok_Dr);
  5. VAAST has range of water tanks that can be mounted on a roof rack, inside the car or on Molle Panels;
  6. BOAB Offroad has fuel and water tanks, look here; and
  7. ORS can fit stainless steel water tanks (including for the Grenadier, I have one installed), look here.

Back
Top Bottom