The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas August - USA 2.9% AND $5000 voucher!

Local time
2:35 AM
Reaction score
You should have reserved a Bronco in 2020.. That rollout, communication, delay and delivery process was far far worse than Ineos. Dealers gouging reservations, stealing reservations, 2-3 years wait for the Bronco order, rising MSRP, poor quality issues...

Compared to that, the Ineos process and communication has been

INEOS doesn’t really own these cars anymore though. INEOS sells the cars to the dealers. The dealers then have to push them out. When INEOS stops getting orders from dealers then they add a spif to help the dealers move the cars so they order more of them. That’s why all of these dealerships can really do whatever they want with pricing. On my Range Rover I ordered in advance and paid a deposit and they did me a “favor” by only charging me 3k over msrp when it came in. They straight up told me we can get “15k to 25k over for this”. Keep in mind that it was my order with my deposit that brought the car in. But they just don’t care. When it’s a sellers market declares will take advantage of it and when it’s a buyers market then they all come down on pricing and the manufacturers chip in as well. I don’t think car sales are where they were a year ago and definitely not where they were two years ago.
100% agree on how some dealers do the whole ADM thing. Had that experience looking for my last two Porsches - a 992 Targa 4 GTS and a 718 GTS 4.0…it would have cost me $100K (total for both) more to buy them through most any Porsche dealer in the US, so I bought them in Canada where the BS doesn’t happen…two of the most pleasant dealer experiences (besides mine on the IG with the Warner Team) I’ve ever experienced.
As far as the car market, you are spot on again. There are some ‘competitors’ to the IG that have affected the market, but their demand is soft as well..you can walk in 2 dealerships here in south Florida and pay MSRP (or better) for the GX550 OverTrail + and a broker I’ve connected with in the past has allocations of the various Land Cruiser models at $5K discounts…

Last edited:

chtucker

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
Asked my salesperson at Elliot Bay Ineos in Seattle about the $5k off vehicles. He either played me or he was straight up on honest… he knew nothing of $5k off any Grenadier

Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score
Hi, I’m new here and looking to learn more before buying, just wondering if there is any info on changes or new features for the 2025 diesel 5 seater station wagon, cheers!

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Dealer told me this weekend that Ineos was not offering the painted contrast roof option for 2025.
Interesting as the configuration tool still shows the ability to do contrast roof. I had an option to do a contrast roof on my QM order which is MY25. This must be a new development. Good way for ineos to reduce expenses. Now the roof machine can paint something else.

Local time
Reaction score
The Toronto dealership only offers $2700 in accessories if choose to pay cash, or 60 month finance at 2.9% till the end of August.

Steve A

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:35 AM
Reaction score
I started the ball rolling for a new one and they told me that the 2.9% was on most but not all New On the Lot and the K5 incitive was mainly for the ones that they have had over 90 days.

The one I picked of the 2 old ones they had had everything I was looking for put also had heated front seats and alloy wheels.

NotHerDecision

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Agree with Steve here… if you’re seriously shopping then find a dealer who will play. Some won’t and I guess if they’re greedy then they won’t get all of our business. I called 3 dealerships about the additional incentive and it applies to certain vehicles so I think you can find what you want if you look hard enough.

chtucker

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
so has there been any confirmation or way to tell which vehicles get the $5k? Ben Hardy the YouTuber (cringy) just did a video about the $5k discount but didn’t give any qualifiers.

Just wondering how bad I should feel about buying at the end of July…

Steve A

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
so has there been any confirmation or way to tell which vehicles get the $5k? Ben Hardy the YouTuber (cringy) just did a video about the $5k discount but didn’t give any qualifiers.

Just wondering how bad I should feel about buying at the end of July…
My dealer said to qualify for the 5K it only applied to current NEW stock over 90 day old. I had to ask about it, they did not volunteer it.

Other dealers might be different??

Local time
Reaction score
Received this on Friday...

Screenshot_20240824_185418_Email.jpg

I suggest you ask your dealer which trucks are getting the vouchers.

Local time
Reaction score
are these units of 90 days old at your local dealer?
I have no clue, but I assume they're referring to their own inventory.

I find it odd that dealers market to individuals that have recently (last month!) purchased a new Grenadier. One at a time is good enough for me.

Local time
Reaction score
I have no complaints and just took delivery of my order. I asked about it and there were a couple that qualified. Basically the old long sitting inventory that is sitting there for a reason, either bad specs or lack of specs.

Yes, I would like to use the money, but not on a truck I wouldn’t want anyway. And the $5k is towards dealer add ons, which helps move them, but my understanding was not a flat $5k discount. Towards options makes it actually less

NotHerDecision

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Tx246: you are correct as it only applies to certain vehicles. I have heard but can’t confirm it is inventory >90 days old. The $5000.00 voucher is a discount. This is what irks me most. Dealers are not honest and are attempting to turn the voucher into additional margin by claiming it is not stackable or it is only available to be used in accessories. Just not true. So choose your dealer wisely as to me, this is their first impression.

Michael_in_Baja

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
With this current state of Ineos affairs, it’s amazing that Ineos doesn’t ‘spiff’ the early adopters - reservation holders that totally supported the brand (aka - took delivery) and actually helped them launch it here in the US. Zero, zip, nada. Hell they can’t even deliver a $400 Belstaff jacket to us. If they are discounting remaining dealer stock in the UK 🇬🇧 9K pounds sterling, then that’s 2.4X the piddly $5K they are offering here stateside. Love my Trialmaster (Day One Reservation), Love my Dealer Experience (#Warner Ineos), but as business - Ineos gets a D+ for communication, quality control, and customer care.
And I 100% agree - initial deposits should have been higher with some skin in the game, but that would have only worked if Ineos had held up their end of the deal - not the delays, stop sales, and glitches that have affected all the US version 1.0s.
I think we were spiffed. I got 100% the car I wanted, world class utility wagon with no dealer network BS. For me this was priceless.

Mine arrived in time to save me $12k over what my credit unuon was offering at 2.9% for 60 months.

Back
Top Bottom