The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas August - USA 2.9% AND $5000 voucher!

Local time
3:30 PM
Reaction score
My vehicle is my25 and I was told to expect to see it Nov or Dec. Similar to my24 arrival to the states.
Thanks. Other than the Arcane, wonder if they are planning on dropping in a V8 or the lifted ones as potential options.

Local time
Reaction score
I was at my local Ineos dealer this past weekend. The $5k does apply to the car price, but only on random cars at this point. Not sure if these are older stock they are trying to move or if they are in fact randomly selected. There were maybe 10 or so cars on the lot that had the discount.
This was my second time to drive the car. I really like it and find it quite fun to drive! I just need to pull the trigger now...

chtucker

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:30 PM
Reaction score
I was at my local Ineos dealer this past weekend. The $5k does apply to the car price, but only on random cars at this point. Not sure if these are older stock they are trying to move or if they are in fact randomly selected. There were maybe 10 or so cars on the lot that had the discount.
This was my second time to drive the car. I really like it and find it quite fun to drive! I just need to pull the trigger now...

My guess is that’s the 85k+ vehicles not the mid 70s

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks. Other than the Arcane, wonder if they are planning on dropping in a V8 or the lifted ones as potential options.
Ineos and Le Tech have an agreement so you can order with portals. V8 was a test idea and might be another MY before we catch wind of a production run.

NotHerDecision

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:30 PM
Reaction score
Fellow forum members... I just confirmed this is real and am taking advantage of it. Will pick up my Grenny on Saturday from Red Nolan!

Josh
Well now the salesperson says it’s either financing 2.9 or the 5k discount. Can anyone confirm what’s up with this offer? I’m hesitant to sign their deal until I see the actual program.

Defender77

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well now the salesperson says it’s either financing 2.9 or the 5k discount. Can anyone confirm what’s up with this offer? I’m hesitant to sign their deal until I see the actual program.
See actual email to me in post #1.
Clearly said both.

Local time
Reaction score
I got mine last week. It was 2.9% for financing and 2k for accessories. I am fortunate to have two dealers in Florida that I could buy from. I spent time at one dealership but they were being very tight with the numbers. They also added a bunch of fees and an additional 1K for stargard. The price was very high. I then thought about it and decided to lease the car (in case value tanks). I called the other dealer who ran the numbers as a lease and right off the bat they took 2K off the price and not 2K in accessory credits. I asked them to do 4k off the msrp and they came back with 3k with barely any negotiating. If I wanted to squeeze them I could have but I didn’t want the car from them unless I didn’t have a choice. One dealer is 35 min away from me and the other is like 4 hours away. I wanted the relationship with my local dealer for future service plus I did spend an hour there test driving cars. I also don’t like pinning dealers against each other but the difference with the 3K and the garbage fees was about 5 grand. I went back to my local dealer and asked them to match it which they initially didn’t but they then randomly called me later in the day and said they could do it. They sent me the paperwork exactly as I wanted it to show. They basically took 3 grand off the msrp and got rid of the starboard and other fees. This was last Tuesday. After reading this I wonder if they were able to do it because they now have 5 grand back on the new programs and didn’t do me any favors. I will mention that the lease deals were just for field master models. I actually wanted another car at the last minute which had a few more options but it wasn’t a field master and they said they couldn’t do it.

NotHerDecision

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ll post more about this tomorrow as I’m working with the management. I learned this. They are stackable but it’s only on certain vehicles. So.. they should do it for me and that would show integrity but deals I’m not done yet. I really appreciate this forum, without it I would have missed this opportunity.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I got mine last week. It was 2.9% for financing and 2k for accessories. I am fortunate to have two dealers in Florida that I could buy from. I spent time at one dealership but they were being very tight with the numbers. They also added a bunch of fees and an additional 1K for stargard. The price was very high. I then thought about it and decided to lease the car (in case value tanks). I called the other dealer who ran the numbers as a lease and right off the bat they took 2K off the price and not 2K in accessory credits. I asked them to do 4k off the msrp and they came back with 3k with barely any negotiating. If I wanted to squeeze them I could have but I didn’t want the car from them unless I didn’t have a choice. One dealer is 35 min away from me and the other is like 4 hours away. I wanted the relationship with my local dealer for future service plus I did spend an hour there test driving cars. I also don’t like pinning dealers against each other but the difference with the 3K and the garbage fees was about 5 grand. I went back to my local dealer and asked them to match it which they initially didn’t but they then randomly called me later in the day and said they could do it. They sent me the paperwork exactly as I wanted it to show. They basically took 3 grand off the msrp and got rid of the starboard and other fees. This was last Tuesday. After reading this I wonder if they were able to do it because they now have 5 grand back on the new programs and didn’t do me any favors. I will mention that the lease deals were just for field master models. I actually wanted another car at the last minute which had a few more options but it wasn’t a field master and they said they couldn’t do it.
You mean the $1000 doc fee wasn’t hard-fixed. I mean it must be a major sacrifice for them since it’s so difficult to file a form and sign a document.

(I say this as someone who is basically anti dealer and cannot stand the BS games they all play. Almost all are greedy predators who take the joy out of the experience. And if I’m not mistaken one FL dealer charges that $1,000 doc fee and the other doesn’t charge any.)

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Received this from a dealer yesterday...
View attachment 7866640
I wonder how much they'll continue to sweeten the pot w/out reducing the asking price. Still LOTS of IGs on site at the dealers.
With this current state of Ineos affairs, it’s amazing that Ineos doesn’t ‘spiff’ the early adopters - reservation holders that totally supported the brand (aka - took delivery) and actually helped them launch it here in the US. Zero, zip, nada. Hell they can’t even deliver a $400 Belstaff jacket to us. If they are discounting remaining dealer stock in the UK 🇬🇧 9K pounds sterling, then that’s 2.4X the piddly $5K they are offering here stateside. Love my Trialmaster (Day One Reservation), Love my Dealer Experience (#Warner Ineos), but as business - Ineos gets a D+ for communication, quality control, and customer care.
And I 100% agree - initial deposits should have been higher with some skin in the game, but that would have only worked if Ineos had held up their end of the deal - not the delays, stop sales, and glitches that have affected all the US version 1.0s.

Attachments

• IMG_0796.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
With this current state of Ineos affairs, it’s amazing that Ineos doesn’t ‘spiff’ the early adopters - reservation holders that totally supported (aka - took delivery) the brand and actually helped them launch it in the US. Zero, zip, nada. Hell they can’t even deliver a $400 Belstaff jacket to us. If they are discounting remaining dealer stock in the UK 🇬🇧 12K pounds sterling, then that’s 3x the piddly $5K they are offering here stateside. Love my Trialmaster (Day One Reservation), Love my Dealer Experience (#Warner Ineos), but as business - Ineos gets a D+ for communication, quality control, and customer care.
And I 100% agree - initial deposits should have been higher with some skin in the game, but that would have only worked if Ineos had held up their end of the deal - not the delays, stop sales, and glitches that have affected all the US version 1.0s.
And by the way, the $5K is a ‘discount’ -

chtucker

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
With this current state of Ineos affairs, it’s amazing that Ineos doesn’t ‘spiff’ the early adopters - reservation holders that totally supported the brand (aka - took delivery) and actually helped them launch it here in the US. Zero, zip, nada. Hell they can’t even deliver a $400 Belstaff jacket to us. If they are discounting remaining dealer stock in the UK 🇬🇧 9K pounds sterling, then that’s 2.4X the piddly $5K they are offering here stateside. Love my Trialmaster (Day One Reservation), Love my Dealer Experience (#Warner Ineos), but as business - Ineos gets a D+ for communication, quality control, and customer care.
You should have reserved a Bronco in 2020.. That rollout, communication, delay and delivery process was far far worse than Ineos. Dealers gouging reservations, stealing reservations, 2-3 years wait for the Bronco order, rising MSRP, poor quality issues...

Compared to that, the Ineos process and communication has been pleasant.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You should have reserved a Bronco in 2020.. That rollout, communication, delay and delivery process was far far worse than Ineos. Dealers gouging reservations, stealing reservations, 2-3 years wait for the Bronco order, rising MSRP, poor quality issues...

Compared to that, the Ineos process and communication has been pleasant.
I heard this from so many clients at every stop of the PTO2 tour....

Local time
Reaction score
And by the way, the $5K is a ‘discount’ -
INEOS doesn’t really own these cars anymore though. INEOS sells the cars to the dealers. The dealers then have to push them out. When INEOS stops getting orders from dealers then they add a spif to help the dealers move the cars so they order more of them. That’s why all of these dealerships can really do whatever they want with pricing. On my Range Rover I ordered in advance and paid a deposit and they did me a “favor” by only charging me 3k over msrp when it came in. They straight up told me we can get “15k to 25k over for this”. Keep in mind that it was my order with my deposit that brought the car in. But they just don’t care. When it’s a sellers market declares will take advantage of it and when it’s a buyers market then they all come down on pricing and the manufacturers chip in as well. I don’t think car sales are where they were a year ago and definitely not where they were two years ago.

NotHerDecision

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ok to clear this up.

There are currently 2 offers

1. 2.9% for 60 months or 2500.00 markup on your trade

2. Select 2024 models currently in inventory have a 5000.00 discount. It’s not all of them so you will have to connect with a dealer and ask but that’s the deal.

You can stack the offers as in 1 in #1 and the #2 if it offered on the current inventory car.

Thanks,

Last edited:

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:30 AM
Reaction score
Here in sunny Australia mine was $121,000 (USD$80,00) when I ordered it in July 2022, when it arrived in October 2023 the current price for one had gone up to $153,000 (USD$101,350) for the same spec.
Unlike other manufacturers however Ineos held the original price.
I paid cash for it so 0% interest

They also gave me a credit back of $1,500 (USD$1,000) because my son is in the Army.
Nice of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom