The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Software update

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
11:27 PM
Reaction score

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
And now I know why I couldn't get the workshop foreman from Krah & Enders on the phone since yesterday.

Local time
4:27 AM
Reaction score
Not too far from reality.... one could speculate that the updated software might have required a revised interface (yet to be applied) with the existing "advanced" anti theft system?:unsure:
Actually yeah the anti theft system is probably very picky in what it needs

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:27 PM
Reaction score
Bring it on. I had the one where the parking sensor beep comes on and stays on…… Its f***ing loud!! I drove a couple of miles and then was about to disconnect the battery when I heard a relay click and it went off, It stayed on even with the car switched off. Hasn’t done it since…

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:27 PM
Reaction score
Bring it on. I had the one where the parking sensor beep comes on and stays on…… Its f***ing loud!! I drove a couple of miles and then was about to disconnect the battery when I heard a relay click and it went off, It stayed on even with the car switched off. Hasn’t done it since…
I had this - soooo loud. Parked it and went to see Barbie . One iritating thing after another ! Had stopped by the time i got back

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yep this update has a lot riding on it! Probably why its taken them so long to produce it..

Fingers crossed it works.

I did have one thought, while I was getting ready to disconnect the battery I heard a relay click under the rear seats as the alarm stopped, which made me wonder if thats the relay just for the alarm, can we just pull it out? I hate the parking sensor beeps anyway. I’m happy with just the visual display..

WPP

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yep this update has a lot riding on it! Probably why its taken them so long to produce it..

Fingers crossed it works.

I did have one thought, while I was getting ready to disconnect the battery I heard a relay click under the rear seats as the alarm stopped, which made me wonder if thats the relay just for the alarm, can we just pull it out? I hate the parking sensor beeps anyway. I’m happy with just the visual display..
Hi Tom, the fuse for "run crank - bcm / etgw / seat mat / PARK ASSIST / rear view camera / e-call" is FI37. The fuse box is the "Interior electrical centre" which is the one under the rear seat. The relays are not labeled unfortunately and it seems that other stuff is on the same circuit as well.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Bring it on. I had the one where the parking sensor beep comes on and stays on…… Its f***ing loud!! I drove a
You know you can adjust the volume for this?

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You know you can adjust the volume for this?
No you can’t! I tried that… Maybe if the system has crashed, which I guess it had, then all features such as turning off park assist and volume are disabled.

Dave F

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I also have felt that pain! I was at the start of a trip down through France so wasn’t looking forward to listening to that the whole way. I tried off road mode and it cleared it - result! Role on the software upgrade

stuart1927

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:27 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can check what software version your car has? Someone said it was via the infotainment display, but I've been through every menu and can't find anything .

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:27 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can check what software version your car has? Someone said it was via the infotainment display, but I've been through every menu and can't find anything .
Hi Stuart …

Settings -> Vehicle Functions -> Vehicle Information

Then scroll down to SW version. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom