The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:51 PM
Reaction score
Why don't you stop whining? A Grenadier is not an off-the-shelf car. If you don't like it, you can buy another brand. Everyone will get his Grenadier, and all those who have experience with real off-road vehicles will be satisfied. Everyone else will have to buy a big Toyota or a G-cash. You may include Sir Jim in your evening prayers tonight. I'm sure that will help.

Barney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:51 PM
Reaction score
in der Nähe von Frankfurt a. M. Deutschland
Why don't you stop whining? A Grenadier is not an off-the-shelf car. If you don't like it, you can buy another brand. Everyone will get his Grenadier, and all those who have experience with real off-road vehicles will be satisfied. Everyone else will have to buy a big Toyota or a G-cash. You may include Sir Jim in your evening prayers tonight. I'm sure that will help.
I'm not whining. I've been looking forward to the car for years. You may have followed only a few comments from me. So please don't be quick to judge. Otherwise read the thread and you know that the time can be damn long. Barney.

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm not whining. I've been looking forward to the car for years. You may have followed only a few comments from me. So please don't be quick to judge. Otherwise read the thread and you know that the time can be damn long. Barney.
Right. I have been waiting for 5 years. But we all know how difficult it is for a new car manufacturer to get a vehicle registered worldwide. And then there's Corona. What do you want?

Barney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:51 PM
Reaction score
in der Nähe von Frankfurt a. M. Deutschland
Right. I have been waiting for 5 years. But we all know how difficult it is for a new car manufacturer to get a vehicle registered worldwide. And then there's Corona. What do you want?
You seem to have misunderstood something. I don't want to sell. just wanted to say that people in Germany buy a car and then sell it at a profit. That's not my thing. So keep ccol.

Local time
Reaction score
I'm willing to put my "big" Toyota up against whatever's in your stable. :rolleyes:
:LOL:

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hope to be collecting mine on Thurs/Fri. Miffed that ALL (£2500) accessories are missing from the car (tow ball, side runners, roof bars, half-height guard and divider). Am off on a camping trip 20th May so really could do with the roof bars and cargo barrier/divider. Hey ho.
Side runners??? Seems like a pretty necessary piece of kit for a 4x4?..

Wayneos

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:51 AM
Reaction score
The corona was a great little car, handled a Flinders Rangers trip without worr.... Oh, you mean the other corona..

Whining and moaning about waiting for our Gren is a birthright on this forum.

toyota-corona-will-dodds-5web20200524-1.jpg

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:51 PM
Reaction score
One step closer to not being Sick of Waiting™️
Nice to take a step forward than 3 back!

When did you sign your contract pls?

Reactions: PBD

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:51 PM
Reaction score
Reserved: 30/9/21
Ordered: 19/5/22
Contract Signed: 1/3/23

Just called Ineos to see if can get a VIN which is to follow by email. I wonder how long my hopes will be up for.
Tks JOB, much appreciated. You signed a couple of months before I did so confirms I'm late summer or beyond. Good luck with a pronto collection.

Reactions: PBD
Back
Top Bottom