The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:46 PM
Reaction score
By the looks of things a lot of us will be waiting for a long time yet.
The flurry of recent deliveries are cars that were built months ago and held at dealers and the factory. The numbers coming off the production line daily still seem to be a long way short of what IA originally thought.

Del

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:46 PM
Reaction score
10 days ago Ineos asked for payment as my car was on its way. Spoke today to Jardine Kent and my car is still waiting to be shipped - and no, I have not paid - I’ll wait until it is at Jardine having its PDI and then it’s tracker fitted.

As an aside - what tracker have new owners (UK) been fitting and why.

Last edited:

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
1:46 PM
Reaction score
I am sick of having to look on page 2 of the what’s new section to find this thread !!

It better not die off, as it’s my favourite thread. It’s made me laugh, enabled me to vent my spleen and I have also learnt some stuff as well.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:46 PM
Reaction score
I am sick of having to look on page 2 of the what’s new section to find this thread !!

It better not die off, as it’s my favourite thread. It’s made me laugh, enabled me to vent my spleen and I have also learnt some stuff as well.
We are close to post # 3000. So it will gain speed again. I hope I will make this post as I missed the opportunity to hit the 1000 and the 2000.
Unfortunately I am more sick of waiting than ever, knowing that my car is there without open campaigns, paid and in good condition BUT WITHOUT PAPERS 😠

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score

I AM SICK OF WAITING. Just wanted to let you know.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Whatever their nationality, religion, origin, language, skin pigmentation, and sexual preferences, (did I forget something?), I hate sick, frustrated and depressive people :sick: … therefore I will leave this thread, hopefully tomorrow :unsure: … otherwise I’ll come back 😨.

PS: with due sympathy for people who really are sick, but I guess they don't post on this thread.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:46 PM
Reaction score
My VIN is just below 1200 - still no sign of it. Was informed in transit to the UK on the 26th April.
My VIN number is lower but fairly close to yours My vehicle is hopefully here or well on it’s way as I’m getting frustrated. 😂

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Whatever their nationality, religion, origin, language, skin pigmentation, and sexual preferences, (did I forget something?), I hate sick, frustrated and depressive people :sick: … therefore I will leave this thread, hopefully tomorrow :unsure: … otherwise I’ll come back 😨.

PS: with due sympathy for people who really are sick, but I guess they don't post on this thread.
Tomorrow is your day Jean? Fingers crossed that everything is perfect with your car. I am looking forward to your first report!

Back
Top Bottom