The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:27 PM
Reaction score
Plenty of regular contributors on here who will be familiar to most. Not sure what to make of all these upstarts who have recently joined the site or stayed silently in the background, who now have their vehicles at home! WTF!! 🤷‍♂️😁😂

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:27 PM
Reaction score
Plenty of regular contributors on here who will be familiar to most. Not sure what to make of all these upstarts who have recently joined the site or stayed silently in the background, who now have their vehicles at home! WTF!! 🤷‍♂️😁😂
Let me be once 100% serious, and not to say that your comment wasn't appropriate or to criticize it, most of us feel the humor of it ... in fact, not even a reply to your comment, but a thought I had reading it ...

All members, even the silent ones are important. Not everybody likes or wants to expose himself. And being a forum member is: "I like it or I don't ". In the first case you will read, utilize the information, and even make some promotion for the forum to friends.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:27 PM
Reaction score
Let me be once 100% serious, and not to say that your comment wasn't appropriate or to criticize it, most of us feel the humor of it ... in fact, not even a reply to your comment, but a thought I had reading it ...

All members, even the silent ones are important. Not everybody likes or wants to expose himself. And being a forum member is: "I like it or I don't ". In the first case you will read, utilize the information, and even make some promotion for the forum to friends.
Agree 100%. Very happy for all the new owners and for the ever growing following on this site. 😊

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score

One day we will all look back on this, wonder what got into us, have a drink and press the toot button. And all will be good.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I will ask @Stu_Barnes to leave this thread open forever until it dies in a natural way.

@bemax opened it (he is still waiting like me, probably a little bit longer :cry:) …

But the Australians are still waiting (not that long anymore, their own bloody fault: they live down under, fault of their ancestors for whatever reasons) …

The North-Americans longer.

And then, Asia, South- and Central-America, Africa, etc.

Just leave it open: sick people :sick: are a support for each other.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I will ask @Stu_Barnes to leave this thread open forever until it dies in a natural way.

@bemax opened it (he is still waiting like me, probably a little bit longer :cry:) …

But the Australians are still waiting (not that long anymore, their own bloody fault: they live down under, fault of their ancestors for whatever reasons) …

The North-Americans longer.

And then, Asia, South- and Central-America, Africa, etc.

Just leave it open: sick people :sick: are a support for each other.
I am bloody serious :mad: :)

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score
Yes it is a very cold 15.4 degrees here this morning
Lucky it is sunny and will get up to 28 degrees by lunchtime.
Last month of Autumn (Fall for US players)
5C when I wandered out in a T shirt, past the glorious colour palette of fallen leaves, to feed the chickens this morning. I won't say your soft , however...😆

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score
Tazzie - If you if fly to Melbourne & leave by boat you may see iy being unloaded off the Tirrana
Leave Australia by boat? Surely you aren't implying I would go within 2km of a gastrocovid cruise ship?
The last cruise I did was on the Fairstar in 1970, as an 8 yo export of England!

Back
Top Bottom