The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Rok_Dr’s Exceedingly Unofficial Owner’s Manual Supplement

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:22 PM
Reaction score
The latest edition of the manual (V5.0) has been released. Changes since the last update include:
  • Edits, corrections, reformatting and section renumbering.
  • Sect 9.6 Update torque settings.
  • Sect 9.7. Merging wheel specifications with other specifications & breaking out to separate tables.
  • Sect 15.2. New tyre pressure links.
  • Sect 14.3.2. Passenger airbag switching on/off.
  • Sect 8. Smartpass cut in/out charging voltages.
  • Sect 11 and Appendix 3. Update trailer connectors.
  • Sect 13.9.5 & 15.2. Rear seat removal link.
  • Appendix 2. Update fuse table with NAS vehicle changes. Add relay listing.
Download using the updated link in post #1. If you have any problems downloading please let me know.

Thank you all for your positive feed back, contributions and suggestions, it's really appreciated.

Further corrections, feedback and contributions are always welcomed.

Enjoy!

Cheers
Steve

weeman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
Couple of small updates / fixes for the next version:

7.3. Pre-Fuse Box Interior - This section metions the optional 60amp ZCASE fuse is M6. In mine, this 60amp fuse is actually an M8, whereas the 80amp for the high load aux fuxe box is the M6. You can see this in the pictures from fuse / busbar thread. This needs updating in table 5 as well.

Also there are several mentions to the fuse sizes / types being in Table 4, whereas this is actually Table 5 now. References are in sections: 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, 9.2

7 Stud fuse box, you can see all bolts are the same size (M8):

1728863034652.png

5 stud fuse box, you can see the 80amp on the far right is an M6, whereas left 2 are M8 and then a M10 for the 350amp NATO connection:

1728863058633.png

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There is some variation in stud size and configuration of busbars, so Rok Dr needs to be careful. Those images are my busbars from an AU Spec Trialmaster with some extras. The far right of the 5 stud busbar now has a fuse for the twin ARB air compressor.

weeman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
There is some variation in stud size and configuration of busbars, so Rok Dr needs to be careful. Those images are my busbars from an AU Spec Trialmaster with some extras. The far right of the 5 stud busbar now has a fuse for the twin ARB air compressor.

Ah, that makes more sense then. My busbars are exactly the same as yours in a 2 seater Trialmaster. I thought the far right stud was an M10 hole. Where did you source the bolt and fuse from or do you use an M8 fuse?

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ah, that makes more sense then. My busbars are exactly the same as yours in a 2 seater Trialmaster. I thought the far right stud was an M10 hole. Where did you source the bolt and fuse from or do you use an M8 fuse?
I bought a spare busbar! I used the bolt and then put the rest into my spares kit. It was the only real option I had. I bought the 5 stud, rather than the 7 stud, to save a few dollars. Littelfuse should offer a better alternative. Someone has used a plain bolt, certainly a way cheaper option.

What I should do is get another bolt out of the busbar and go to the Bolt Barn and get them to match it. Then everyone else can save big $

Last edited:

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:22 PM
Reaction score
The Littelfuse studs are catalogued by Mouser Electronics but only the M6 is stocked.

M10. PN 908-068
M8. PN 908-067
M6. PN 908-066

US store: https://www.mouser.com/c/?q=908-066

PN Reference: https://m.littelfuse.com/products/d...modules/fuse-only-pdms/zcase-fhz/908-068.aspx

Attachments

• media.pdf
    655.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20241014-125137.png
    Screenshot_20241014-125137.png
    432.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6783.jpg
    IMG_6783.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom