The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Rok_Dr’s Exceedingly Unofficial Owner’s Manual Supplement

NomadJS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score
Funny you posted this today, I just sent to the print shop yesterday...thanks again for all the effort!

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:35 AM
Reaction score
The latest edition of the manual (V4.0) has been released. Lots of changes since the last update including:
  • Edits, corrections, reformatting and section renumbering.
  • Tables 3 and Section 11.1 updated with correct LHD vehicle EXT1 and 5 positions.
  • Fig 9 Update LHD EXT1 and 5 outlet positions.
  • Sect 9.3 Relays. Rewritten and updated,with Tyco part numbers
  • New Section 12 and Appendix 3 – Trailer Electrical Connector Wiring
  • New section 14.7 Cabin air filter replacement how-to.
  • New section 14.8 Long Term Storage.
  • New section 14.9.4 Door Trim Removal.
  • Sect 15.4 Trip Meter. Rewritten and updated.
  • Updated resources and links.
Download using the updated link in post #1. If you have any problems downloading please let me know.

Thank you all for your positive feed back, contributions and suggestions, it's really appreciated.

Further corrections, feedback and contributions are always welcomed.

Enjoy!

Cheers
Steve

Local time
3:35 PM
Reaction score
UPDATED 24 August 2024 New Link Follows: Refer to post #83 in this thread for changes.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-G95C9c1iBAY2mqdf8Iped8h3JaluW6y/view?usp=sharing

UPDATED 28 July 2024 New Link Below. Refer to post #64 in this thread for changes.

UPDATED 2 July 2024 New Link Below. Refer to post #62 in this thread for changes.

UPDATED 3 June 2024. New Link Below. Refer to post #48 in this thread for changes.
Since Christmas I’ve been slowly compiling an off-line document which I can print and put in my glove box that captures information missing from the owner’s manual and other useful bits and pieces.

I’ve now got it to a point where its ready to share with forum members. You can download the new PDF using the following link:

Use link at top of page now

The forum has been a great source of information so thank you all for your efforts. Posts I’ve drawn information from are referenced (if you need further info) and members acknowledged in the document.

I’ll update the link in this post and post an alert in the thread when I update the document. Any feedback, corrections or even additions are welcome. Happy for you to share provided you make acknowledgement to this thread.

If you print it out either use an A5 page and shrink to fit or an A4 booklet in adobe reader print settings..

May you find it useful.

Cheers

Steve
Thanks so much. INEOS needs to hire you!

Arat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:35 PM
Reaction score
UPDATED 24 August 2024 New Link Follows: Refer to post #83 in this thread for changes.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-G95C9c1iBAY2mqdf8Iped8h3JaluW6y/view?usp=sharing

UPDATED 28 July 2024 New Link Below. Refer to post #64 in this thread for changes.

UPDATED 2 July 2024 New Link Below. Refer to post #62 in this thread for changes.

UPDATED 3 June 2024. New Link Below. Refer to post #48 in this thread for changes.
Since Christmas I’ve been slowly compiling an off-line document which I can print and put in my glove box that captures information missing from the owner’s manual and other useful bits and pieces.

I’ve now got it to a point where its ready to share with forum members. You can download the new PDF using the following link:

Use link at top of page now

The forum has been a great source of information so thank you all for your efforts. Posts I’ve drawn information from are referenced (if you need further info) and members acknowledged in the document.

I’ll update the link in this post and post an alert in the thread when I update the document. Any feedback, corrections or even additions are welcome. Happy for you to share provided you make acknowledgement to this thread.

If you print it out either use an A5 page and shrink to fit or an A4 booklet in adobe reader print settings..

May you find it useful.

Cheers

Steve
Thank you for your love and the hard work

WanderingSniper

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:35 PM
Reaction score
I am just now seeing this after it was mentioned in another post. Rok_Dr created an unofficial manual for all of us! For free! Firstly, thank you. Secondly, this is amazing. I've never seen someone put in this much work for a forum community. You re truly to be commended for this effort.

Back
Top Bottom