The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Picked up My Grenadier!

Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score
Like a geo fence from the GPSso it knows you are in the states it gets off the nanny state set up, to be fair they can have diesels we are both nanny states.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:25 AM
Reaction score
@Offroad. Can you please share what the wattage is for the inverter? It wad first reported that we would get a 400 then it was said a 2k.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Comment from dealer just now:

Yes, I have heard about this. Unfortunately for right now that is something that has to be deactivated/adjusted every time the car is started. Ineos is aware of this though and have already told us there will be a software update coming soon to remedy this.

Thanks,

Michael Fiore
Sales Concierge
Curry INEOS Grenadier
203-448-1100
mfiore@curryineosgrenadier.com

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:25 AM
Reaction score

Yes, I have heard about this. Unfortunately for right now that is something that has to be deactivated/adjusted every time the car is started. Ineos is aware of this though and have already told us there will be a software update coming soon to remedy this.

Thanks,

Michael Fiore
Sales Concierge
Curry INEOS Grenadier
203-448-1100
Wonder if we can delay pick up until fixed as this is an issue that should have been pointed out over the last several months - Ineos knew this was out there.

bazooka tooth

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Question for the folks here, I spoke to RDS about adding the raised air intake and rear access ladder to my Gren at the dealership along with some interior accessories but was told that it wasn't possible. Has anyone else heard this or can validate?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Both can certainly added. Perhaps the parts aren't available yet, but they can be installed by a dealer or by any handy person I would imagine.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Thanks,

Michael Fiore
Sales Concierge
Curry INEOS Grenadier
203-448-1100
Sounds encouraging. I think I'll reach out to my dealer as well.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Question for the folks here, I spoke to RDS about adding the raised air intake and rear access ladder to my Gren at the dealership along with some interior accessories but was told that it wasn't possible. Has anyone else heard this or can validate?
Someone was looking to get rid of their RAI - try that route first - a swap for the cover plate and plugs and a few bucks and you'll both be happy.

As for the ladder, the blacksheep one rocks! And would consider selling you my stock one once it arrives.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Someone was looking to get rid of their RAI - try that route first - a swap for the cover plate and plugs and a few bucks and you'll both be happy.

As for the ladder, the blacksheep one rocks! And would consider selling you my stock one once it arrives.
@Krabby i think you mean the Le Tech ladder

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What is the price on that one - did not see it on their website
Not sure - hadn't given much though figuring it would be difficult to sell the stock one for a fair price.

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

When I spoke with Jake at RDS last week - he specifically asked me if there were any accessories I would like to add. Apparently there is a central warehouse somewhere (in the US) they can order accessories from.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:25 AM
Reaction score
When I spoke with Jake at RDS last week - he specifically asked me if there were any accessories I would like to add. Apparently there is a central warehouse somewhere they can order accessories from.
When you talk to him - ask if he has heard anything about the roo bar - is that coming?

GrenADV

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
When you talk to him - ask if he has heard anything about the roo bar - is that coming?
I already asked Michael at RDS about the roo bar a few weeks ago...his response in email: "Unfortunately, the Bull Bar is not available in the US. However, I’m sure aftermarket parts will pop up as these cars make their way into the US."

Edit: my thoughts are that the Ineos dealers are not going to stock nor special order them for NA clients - however, I'm betting that if we were to call/email a dealer in the AUS - they would gladly sell one to us.

Back
Top Bottom