The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Picked up My Grenadier!

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:20 AM
Reaction score
@Offroad can the speed annoyance maker be turned off while in motion via settings? In other words, your driving, forgot to shut off the “feature”, the bongs start, “Oh crap”, and you can hit your favorites on the move and turn it off.

Offroad

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:20 AM
Reaction score
@Offroad can the speed annoyance maker be turned off while in motion via settings? In other words, your driving, forgot to shut off the “feature”, the bongs start, “Oh crap”, and you can hit your favorites on the move and turn it off.
No.

• Wow
Reactions: jwb

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:20 AM
Reaction score
Attempting to turn off while "driving" means you are inattentive to driving and could /will result in an accident. I understand this is a kinda common issue with people paying more attention fiddling with their car "screen" and not their driving. Pilots have preflight checklists ... perhaps we will have to develop our own 😂 😉

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:20 PM
Reaction score
Hopefully someone will come up with a software “hack” to permanently disable that kind of stuff - including auto-stop start!
Bit of a miss from INEOS not to have yours and Stu’s first off the boat?

Maybe they don’t want accusations of favouritism, but I’m sure people here would have given them some slack on that.

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:20 AM
Reaction score
Attempting to turn off while "driving" means you are inattentive to driving and could /will result in an accident. I understand this is a kinda common issue with people paying more attention fiddling with their car "screen" and not their driving. Pilots have preflight checklists ... perhaps we will have to develop our own 😂 😉
Or just get a dang software update that eliminates the issue.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Maybe they don’t want accusations of favouritism, but I’m sure people here would have given them some slack on that.
Me? Certainly not deserving at all. I was a late comer and was just fortunate enough to find this place and make a friendship that was an unexpected gift.

Stu on the other hand - I couldn’t agree more. SJR should have driven it over to Stu’s place!

Local time
Reaction score
Wonder if we can delay pick up until fixed as this is an issue that should have been pointed out over the last several months - Ineos knew this was out there.
Fair point when many live hours away from a dealer it would be nice if the head unit was WiFi enabled so we could do our own updates when they are pushed

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

They are smart and waiting for us to deal with the initial issues :ROFLMAO:

bazooka tooth

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
When I spoke with Jake at RDS last week - he specifically asked me if there were any accessories I would like to add. Apparently there is a central warehouse somewhere (in the US) they can order accessories from.
I actually spoke to Jake today; turns out they can add the rear access ladder and RAI - I'll be adding both. Not sure where the disconnect came in but I'm glad it's flushed out.

RDS has 20 IGs inbound and that's their second round of shipment. Mine is on the way and part of the third shipment.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I actually spoke to Jake today; turns out they can add the rear access ladder and RAI - I'll be adding both. Not sure where the disconnect came in but I'm glad it's flushed out.

RDS has 20 IGs inbound and that's their second round of shipment. Mine is on the way and part of the third shipment.
I am serious about looking to swap with someone who doesn’t want their RAI. Someone here is definitely looking to swap his out.

GrenADV

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Did you spec the tow package?

bazooka tooth

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am serious about looking to swap with someone who doesn’t want their RAI. Someone here is definitely looking to swap his out.
I'm open to taking a RAI off an owners hand rather than go through the dealer. It seems like they're still not 100% sure on how to install some of the exterior accessories based on my call today.

Back
Top Bottom