The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ineos forced to shut down production on supplier issue

Media starting to break that production of the IG is going to be paused until 2025 due to financial troubles at one of its suppliers.

The UK dealers were just told and mine told me today but I didn't post anything until I saw it starting to appear in the media. I cant see behind the paywall but I wonder if this is recaro?

holdmybeer

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:25 AM
Reaction score
why be on a forum for a product if you think it has so many faults and will never own one
Speculating ... but maybe @AWo knows his stories are valued here, by many of us, so maybe sharing something of value simply feels good. 🤷‍♂️

This isn't some random Grenadier-hater who's never spent professional time on, in and under the vehicles and with key team members.

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score
Speculating ... but maybe @AWo knows his stories are valued here, by many of us, so maybe sharing something of value simply feels good. 🤷‍♂️

This isn't some random Grenadier-hater who's never spent professional time on, in and under the vehicles and with key team members.
EXACTLY!! I love reading behind the scenes and developmental stories about almost anything (I am a history buff at heart); however, why all the hate? Someone that involved should be more positive in my opinion. Don’t you agree?

“This isn't some random Grenadier-hater who's never spent professional time on, in and under the vehicles and with key team members.”…….so I ask once more, why then all the negativity? Read past posts, yes some are helpful and insightful then they almost always turn the corner with the jab or insult about this issue or that. I have thought about this and now come to the believe he was a hired employee of Ineos who either was let go or they did not approve or agree with some of his ideas & now he is angry and posting negativity. You seem to champion him very much so AND are a Grenadier owner and champion as well. This is totally YOUR prerogative, but me calling him out for all the negativity on a positive pro Grenadier forum is mine. Heck, I have offered and still mean it and well absolutely hold true to an offer to meet up and have some drinks to debate/discuss this in person. No hard feelings at all on my end, this is just words on an anonymous internet board after all….BUT at the same time, I LOVE MY GRENNY’s.🤷‍♂️✌️😁

Last edited:

AWo

Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
Maybe Ineos didn’t take your advise on some of these things you discuss and now you are negative and upset with them. I
To make it short: no.

My heart lies somewhere else, I knew my very small role and I knew that other pay and decide. I was and I am fine with that.

AWo

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score
To make it short: no.

My heart lies somewhere else, I knew my very small role and I knew that other pay and decide. I was and I am fine with that.

AWo
Well now I am confused as your previous LONG post explained in great detail how involved you were. How you were flying around with the top brass looking at designs and inferred, at least to me reading it, that you were a big part of the decision making, pricing, determining sales demographics, met with marketing people, had prototype test vehicles in your garage and Ineos techs came to you, etc etc. I don’t think, and maybe I am wrong, many members on this forum were invited to or attended the reveal at the famous pub with Sir. Jim. That’s a huge deal, to me at least. Now you say you only had a small roll. I’m definitely not as smart as you, so my tiny little brain can easily get confused. If I did all that you wrote l, I would say I had a major roll in this vehicle coming to fruition. Maybe you are humble, but to be honest I don’t get that from you via your posts. I just call things as I see them. Regardless, I have and will again thank you for any of your contributions to this vehicle that brings ME much joy & happiness. I am just a simple man who knows what he likes, and ME LIKEY THE GRENADIER no matter what the naysayers post about it………🤘✌️😁

I still have the right and obligation to my babies (my two Grenny’s 😉), to ask why all the negativity? Why not be pro Grenadier and want them to succeed and not post all the things they did wrong or things that don’t work like they should, etc etc? There is more to this story and it is only for you to tell if you want, and I have no issues if you don’t want to say what happened between you and them. That’s your personal decision. I will end with this. I have never and don’t plan on being on another auto forum, but I have to ask you, since your apparent love for Land Cruisers, are you a member of any LC forums & if so, do you post negative things about their issues given all your knowledge in the 4x4 world and please don’t tell me they don’t have any issues. Wow it’s 4am, I need to take my 2nd night time nap (I don’t sleep like most normal people) soon or I will be zombie ish in a few hours………🧟‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom