The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ineos forced to shut down production on supplier issue

Media starting to break that production of the IG is going to be paused until 2025 due to financial troubles at one of its suppliers.

The UK dealers were just told and mine told me today but I didn't post anything until I saw it starting to appear in the media. I cant see behind the paywall but I wonder if this is recaro?

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:33 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys, i think you are going a bit offtopic with this AWo thing, keep the thread clean and talk about the ineos shutdown.
Thanks🙏🏻
Stu is that you?! I joke I joke I kid I kid, please sir don’t banish me. 🙏 Golgainz is absolutely correct. See he’s/she’s a non Grenadier owner (yet maybe?) nor a lifetime supporter and this is his/her first post and I agreed. ✌️😎
(Solid 1st post btw!!)

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I will just say one last thing about all of this and be done, UNLESS someone quotes me or asks me a question…….i don’t think I have been rude or mean or lied about anything on this forum. If I have I sincerely apologize. I have disagreed and stated MY opinions on things. We are ALL, no matter which side you are on any subject, on this forum for one reason only & that’s the Grenadier, the one vehicle that has brought me so much joy and I have owned many autos in my lifetime. No we most definitely don’t all have to agree on any one subject, but like I have said soooooo many times, the right that gives someone to come on here and post negative comments on whatever the reason or subject or whatever, gives me the exact same right to say I don’t agree and post positivity. Lots of posters don’t like how much I LOVE this vehicle and defend it like I do. Bottom line is I have two Grenadiers sitting in my driveway right now that have brought me much joy with zero real issues (noises/beeps etc don’t bother me at all and I know will get fixed later with an update), ZERO. So all you on the fence buyers PLEASE know there are many like me and don’t just read the negative posts about this or that issue. No vehicle is perfect and never will be, but to me this comes damn close to it. Leave you with my favorite saying…….GRENADIER LIFER RIGHT HERE….and peace be to all as well (had to google “pax vobiscum” by the way)!! 🤪🙃🤣😎
Et cum spiritu tuo

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Et cum spiritu tuo
Ok there is a quote and more dang Latin (Google time again dang it)…..ditto to you and I see maybe where you get your name you crazy old dawg you!! 😁🤣🤪

Btw, DoubleDoom just realized you started this thread but you have been pretty quiet on it. I have to thank you for your help on another thread telling me/us how to tell if you have a MY23/23.5/24 model with the door jamb and the back up camera. I was really wondering about that for both of mine. Thanks again kind sir!!!

That’s the main reason I joined and come here to learn new info on my Grenny’s and for ALL you members whether we agree or disagree on anything and even the ones I call fake/bots, I promise I really do enjoy coming on here and reading and posting about things. I have stated before I am older now and retired and this is the FIRST time in my life to join any forum or online internet anything and take part in discussing things. I am a very private person. I love my sons more than even the Grenadiers I cherish of course and I have not even told them about this forum or me joining and posting. I will eventually and they will be shocked I am not even joking. So if anyone reading this on any side of any issues can’t see I’m really just a nice guy and welcome all even if I call you out on why you are here for whatever reason, I still hold no animosity toward anyone. However, I will always defend my babies, the Grenny’s!! 🤪😁😎

Last edited:

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You beat me to it.
If indeed he is not you……obviously joking and poking the bear so to speak….see my response to that post and I even AGREED!! Btw, if you can’t tell I absolutely love this forum you created!!!! Not as much as my Grenny’s but it’s growing on me!! 🙏😎

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey guys, i think you are going a bit offtopic with this AWo thing, keep the thread clean and talk about the ineos shutdown.
Thanks🙏🏻
That's rich. Only item posted to this thread and the tread was clean and most dealt with Ineos' shutdown. Others have posted that if a discussion, or topic, is not to ones liking they should just skip over it. Seems reasonable to me.

Back
Top Bottom