The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ineos forced to shut down production on supplier issue

Media starting to break that production of the IG is going to be paused until 2025 due to financial troubles at one of its suppliers.

The UK dealers were just told and mine told me today but I didn't post anything until I saw it starting to appear in the media. I cant see behind the paywall but I wonder if this is recaro?

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score
And where the law that only positiv vibes are allowed? Like landmannn wrote, just block the ones you don’t want to read. As long as there is a decent way of communication we should be able to stand other options. But I get the feeling that this for many people is no guiding principle anymore.
Who said something about allowing "only positive vibes". Certainly not me. I just said that some appear to be trolls. And they do. You can block all you want but that is not a route that I care to take.

Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score
Got my VIN 10 days ago.(9/12/24) VIN: 22635 Was told to expect in November 2024 or earlier. I couldn't make any changes, told the vehicle was in production. I hope that means they have the seats already assigned along with everything else. 🙏 I'll get the Grenadier in Nov. 24.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:19 PM
Reaction score
Got my VIN 10 days ago.(9/12/24) VIN: 22635 Was told to expect in November 2024 or earlier. I couldn't make any changes, told the vehicle was in production. I hope that means they have the seats already assigned along with everything else. 🙏 I'll get the Grenadier in Nov. 24.
What was your order date? Also I would assume you have seats allocated since you have a VIN.

Back
Top Bottom