The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ineos forced to shut down production on supplier issue

Media starting to break that production of the IG is going to be paused until 2025 due to financial troubles at one of its suppliers.

The UK dealers were just told and mine told me today but I didn't post anything until I saw it starting to appear in the media. I cant see behind the paywall but I wonder if this is recaro?

Local time
11:41 PM
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_9699.jpeg
    IMG_9699.jpeg
    498.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9698.jpeg
    IMG_9698.jpeg
    400 KB · Views: 16
Local time
9:41 AM
Reaction score
You jest. They are the worst seats of any vehicle I have sat in 19 years. But that is my personal take on them!
Are you fat, fit or thin? I have a theory, that the more your body has the consistency of dough the more it contours to whatever vessel you plop it in, and the less you give a shit about adjustments.

Local time
9:41 AM
Reaction score
On the bright side, maybe Ineos will release the manual and programming before it goes tits up!

I know I know, like every shezimm says, my optimism can be draining at times. It's why they leave me.

Local time
8:41 AM
Reaction score
Expensive projects in the chemical sector, worth several billion euros, combined with the ongoing crisis since early last year, are draining their funds. The nearly 2 billion euros of money transfers made in 2020 and 2021 are likely not feasible right now. Then, there are a few money-losing ventures to keep alive, such as Belstaff.

Sales figures remain low, even though there has been a slight improvement over the past two months. In Germany, we're talking about quantities of around +10 vehicles or so — nothing more. In the UK, things remain poor; only the U.S. market is still performing well.

Then there's talk of opening the Chinese market, but China has absolutely no relationship with this type of vehicle.

In my view, Ineos Automotive is lacking cash flow. Stagnating sales are not bringing in enough money to keep the machinery running. Additional funds are needed, which is currently difficult. Now, having a supplier problem could be both a blessing and a curse: a blessing because they can hide behind this issue, and a curse because it's a real problem that further strains cash flow.

AWo
steiner-rudolf.gif

Back
Top Bottom