The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:01 PM
Reaction score
This one spotted outside Air Safety DFW where my cousin works as an examiner. Just wondering if it might be a forum member. I could probably organise a guaranteed pass. 😁

Attachments

• IMG_2784.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 40

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:01 PM
Reaction score
I believe I have had an encounter with a Grenadier poltergeist in Madison, Wisconsin. Same BB Trialmaster, exact same intersection at Home Depot as last time. This time I leaned half way out the window wildly gesticulating, drove ACROSS THE TRAFFIC MEDIAN to pull a u-turn (but - turning radius, so still drove over the curb and up on the grass), and the Grenadier had mysteriously vanished. Supernatural encounter, you say? Quite possibly. Or maybe next time I catch it, and leap out onto the hood only to find . . . there is no driver. Or even better, the mummified remains of DB. Cooper. Happy Halloween - early.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:01 PM
Reaction score
Every Saturday, we go to the farmer's market with the Grenny.
Yesterday I decided to bring the LR3 instead, then all of a sudden a couple from a nearby town parked a few cars after me.
I had to stop and chat with them. Great couple and the owner said he was just accompanying his friend to the dealer and he decided to get the one on the lot. He has never heard of the Ineos Grenadier. I said you made the right choice!
Interestingly, he had the red frame but didn't like it so had it painted black. Only the tow bars are red now.
Invited him to the forum as well.

My LR3, 3 cars down. He also had it in Magic Mushroom.

969b1b79-acba-4072-9ff1-9c1e65f1e557.jpeg

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:01 PM
Reaction score
Debating on a silver roof, bonnet (hood) and one rear door on my DG Grenadier.
If there is one thing JLR do well, colour contrast schemes would be high on my list.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:01 PM
Reaction score
For awhile it seems like I saw one everytime I went out, and then nothing until I saw a whitish one going north on Colorado BLVd about 5:30 ot so. My family says they see them all the time. The security guard at my kids HS was intrigued by one, and we talked briefly, the next time I saw him, he was like, "Now that we talked- I see them EVERYWHERE.".

ecohen2

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:01 PM
Reaction score
For awhile it seems like I saw one everytime I went out, and then nothing until I saw a whitish one going north on Colorado BLVd about 5:30 ot so. My family says they see them all the time. The security guard at my kids HS was intrigued by one, and we talked briefly, the next time I saw him, he was like, "Now that we talked- I see them EVERYWHERE.".
I have seen yours!

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
11:01 AM
Reaction score
Donny grey with red frame, roof tent, awning and blacked out windows.

Manchester and Lincoln in LA at 3.20 sept 17

AaronS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:01 AM
Reaction score
Woodland Hills 9/17/2024 around 1:45pm: Southbound on Shoup near Victory. Scottish White with safari window and a red ^ on the rear door.

I was northbound in a Scottish white with orange trim and waved with an open window... no acknowledgment received back.

Back
Top Bottom