The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

Defender77

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:53 AM
Reaction score
Caught a glimpse of a Queen's red IG at traffic light in north Atlanta at 4ish pm today. The driver couldn't miss my green IG drive thru the intersection. Too quick to make eye contact.

Back in Black

GG-6681
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just passed a green with white top IG coming towards me here in South Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Problem is, when I first saw it, it registered in my mind as a Defender (not a new one) and I didn't realize it until it was passed - then I saw the spare and ladder - unmistakable!

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:53 AM
Reaction score
Magic Mushroom heading East on Shea Blvd with a motorcycle trailer towing a Moto Guzzi V7 II Racer around 10:00am today.

Must be a member here as when I waved a Global Grenadiers beer mat at him, he responded with the two fingered archer’s salute.

Black lambda decals and looked like a Leitner 3/4 roof rack. Nice rig. Nice bike. Nice trailer.

I mean, it is a friendly salute right?

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:53 AM
Reaction score
Saw at the very last second the only other one I’ve seen in Madison, WI, right by Home Depot. Britannia Blue??? I don’t know - literally saw it last second and saw you waved but I was in too much shock so missed it. I was literally preoccupied with thinking about a Rubicon 2 cars ahead of you with a whole line of ducks on the dash - just thinking about how stupid that looks, then almost drove off the road when I saw the Grenadier. Spun around (well, as much as a Grenadier can spin around) thinking you were going to HD, but no luck. Sorry - genuinely didn’t mean to be a . . . duck.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:53 PM
Reaction score
Spotted a inky black tinted Grenadier on the 520 heading towards redmond. They had a front runner full roof rack.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My second "in the wild" sighting ever... Eldoret at Arundel Mills Mall, hopefully you're either on here already, or you will be after seeing the mini swag pack under your wiper!

LeeroyJ

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:53 AM
Reaction score
Spotted late this afternoon in North Phoenix. Was in my Rivian, but still got excited to see another Grenadier.

View attachment 7851089
Just saw this, I suspect that's me since I was staying in the Gilbert Chandler area at that time. I'd need to see the plate to be sure. The other one that I know of that's in that area, that looked like that at that time you posted this, was the Owl Vans IG. Both of ours look different now (different wheels, roof racks, lift, and the Owl Vans has some Orange PPF).

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
About 1 hour ago I saw a Queens Red with an inconspicuous, closed car transport trailer in Darmstadt on the Rosenhöhe. I had just driven past in my blue Grenadier and called out a friendly good morning. The driver seemed rather irritated but then hesitantly raised his hand.

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
About 1 hour ago I saw a Queens Red with an inconspicuous, closed car transport trailer in Darmstadt on the Rosenhöhe. I had just driven past in my blue Grenadier and called out a friendly good morning. The driver seemed rather irritated but then hesitantly raised his hand.
Be careful, @rovie - the Grenadier might make you too chatty and happy-go-lucky, and then you won’t be welcome in Germany any longer. ;o)

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Be careful, @rovie - the Grenadier might make you too chatty and happy-go-lucky, and then you won’t be welcome in Germany any longer. ;o)
Yes, you could be right. Can I come to you then? Maybe I'll be welcome there. ;)

BD1

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
3 in Aspen yesterday/today:
- Shale Blue
- Eldorado Blue
- Donny Gray

Back
Top Bottom