The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:53 AM
Reaction score
Cool! Captured on Wolfbox?
The problem with living in a large state... There could be 1000 Grenadiers here by now, but I haven't spotted one in over a month. If I had a dollar for every cybertruck I've seen in a week, I'd have enough money for a small Starbucks, weekly.
Yes,

After it passed, I realized that I could have just hit my toot horn for a G-Wagen since i only saw the lights. I had to confirm.

Biggest gripe about my wolf box and how I mounted it as high as I could. It is a pain to get to the memory card without moving the mirror.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:53 AM
Reaction score
Yesterday around 3pm near Loule in Portugal. Spotted a British plated Gren. Think was donny grey. I beeped my horn and smiled. However I was driving a hired MG something or other.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yesterday around 3pm near Loule in Portugal. Spotted a British plated Gren. Think was donny grey. I beeped my horn and smiled. However I was driving a hired MG something or other.
You expect someone in a Chinese MG ( ever worse if it has green EV plates) to smile and acknowledge you whilst driving a Grenadier 😝

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It's bad enough that such a car bears the name MG. I still associate MG with beautiful British sports cars.
It's a rotten car apart from the large sunroof. Was driving a la Jean (on the red light) and had to prepay for my fuel. I had no idea what to prepay so just gave the attendant euro100, filled up and got all of 33 litres in!!

Kujo

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:53 AM
Reaction score
I have only seen one other Grenny in St. Louis. Just one. Until last week when my neighbor three houses down pulled one into his driveway. What are those odds??

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think I saw @pete54 on the A1 today, I saw him late and he waved before I got a chance. Looked like a smoker on the back so I think it was him??

pete54

GG-2562
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think I saw @pete54 on the A1 today, I saw him late and he waved before I got a chance. Looked like a smoker on the back so I think it was him??
Yes - that was me! Thanks for the e-wave!

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ah yes, I know it, We’re not far away.
I was off to Edinburgh working..

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:53 PM
Reaction score
Saw on in portsmouth NH, inky black and then second one in Greenland NH, inky black with sw roof.

ecohen2

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:53 AM
Reaction score
I see this Grenadier all around Boulder... Last night it was outside UpSlope brewery.....

Attachments

• IMG_7916.jpeg
    IMG_7916.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
Reactions: IGL
Local time
2:53 AM
Reaction score
27-August-2024 US RT 3 N, Billerica, Massachusetts USA "blueish grey" hard to tell.
27-August-2024 Driving by, from rear thought it was a vintage LR, then from front a Grenadier, now back thinking LR. Marblehead, MA by Ft. Sewall.

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:53 AM
Reaction score
Eldoret Blue with white roof. Fieldmaster?

Heading west on McDonald Drive near Casa Blanca in Paradise Valley around 11:30 this morning.

I was in the LX so I did not want to risk being seen as a weirdo chasing people around town.

Back
Top Bottom