The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:07 AM
Reaction score
Good Day All,

I am planning to order seat and dash cover from Tougher over the next few days.

I contacted them yesterday and have been informed that there will be 10% discount offer on Ineos Grenadier products from 1 December until 15 December. I am planning to order a full set for myself and wanted to check who else is interested. Prices after conversion are approx. and shown below:

Seat Covers (Full) + Centre Consol: AU$390
Dash Cover: AU90
Shipping Costs: Depending on numbers, however for my product only shipping is AU$280 and I am hopeful that with a few more buyers, we can split the shipping costs so everyone can save.

Below is a link to their site and attached is the colour Khaki not currently listed, but which they can also supply (and the one I am plannning to get).

Khaki sand.jpg

If you are seriously interested, please direct message me and I'll start a list and contact you over the coming days as we place the order.

Cheers

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:07 AM
Reaction score
Steady! The trial/fieldmasters already have many options on them, and that price Includes gst. On-roads are in the region of 6k. It is reqsonably easy to hit 140, but the winch is the only really big cost left after that, not sure how you could hit 160.
last time I checked, the on road for a 300 series gr sport was over 150k.
I dont love the price, of any of these cars… lets hope they keep their value well, and look after us the way we look after them!
Hi James
I just went through the configurator for my build, Trialmaster, winch, roo bar, side steps, 17 alloys, safari windows, privacy glass, + a few minor accessories and got $152013 on the road. $128K for vehicle, $13K GST, $2k reg and $9K pre-delivery costs. If i was ordering now i would have to rethink my purchase.

Mumblepants

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ca
Hi James
I just went through the configurator for my build, Trialmaster, winch, roo bar, side steps, 17 alloys, safari windows, privacy glass, + a few minor accessories and got $152013 on the road. $128K for vehicle, $13K GST, $2k reg and $9K pre-delivery costs. If i was ordering now i would have to rethink my purchase.
Can confirm. Fieldmaster with a few add ons $146,500 for sale in G town dealership

Local time
Reaction score
I can’t see many selling at the 150k mark
If they were a near faultless 4wd with the promised access to service manuals and a widespread dealer, parts and service network maybe but where the product sits now 150k is mental.
I was keen on them but at that price not even a consideration for what it is

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
5:07 PM
Reaction score
Les, we’ve studied that indicator somewhat and ours is off to the tune of 70-100km.

We have however found the fuel tank % remaining (under Vehicle Information) and the fuel guage itself to be accurate down to 10% fuel remaining (haven’t found a reason to take the testing any further than that). We treat that 10% threshold as the floor.

It is by multiplying this percentage by the average fuel consumption that we arrive at the above position on the remaining range calc. All a bit imprecise as so much depends on speed/payload/surface conditions etc.

Not sure how the guage would perform if you’re on fumes though.
I was told that the fuel consumption calculations seem to get better as the Grenadier is driven. Not ideal but it’s some reassurance I suppose.

OGrid

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well everyone I'm no longer waiting for my Grenadier as I've had it for a couple of weeks now. I'm quite pleased with it as I carefully run it in for a thousand K's then I'll see what it can do. Probably do a trip up north in September to the Pilbara.

Got a few software glitches where the odometer and remaining range display alternates from what it should display to Transmission error, PDC error etc.

The steering also has a little play at the straight ahead point meaning you get a bit of wander to correct on a straight road. Looking on the web about recirculating ball steering this should be able to be adjusted out with a thrust adjustment on the steering box.

Oh yes the indicator in the snorkel fell out. I've fixed that with Blu-Tack for now which might become the permanent fix as it's holding it in really well.

I was disappointed to find out the the front tow bar fitment isn't rated. I've been told it's there to better position a trailer say on a boat ramp but not for mounting a winch in a cradle. I'm still missing the side steps I ordered which will make it easier to get in and out of.

All in all I'm pleased with it and as you'll see below ourView attachment 7822869 cows find it interesting.
Cheers, Grey Nomad.
Were you able to adjust the steering to reduce the play?

thx

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My car is due in around 5 January 2024 at Port Kembla. So delivery likely around late January to mid February.

The Morning Composer is currently in the Indian Ocean, Port Melbourne being its next stop.

No early Christmas present for me, but Purnell Advenure are busy trying to push out as many Grenadiers as they can before Christmas.

LeftCoastOverland

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My car is due in around 5 January 2024 at Port Kembla. So delivery likely around late January to mid February.

The Morning Composer is currently in the Indian Ocean, Port Melbourne being its next stop.

No early Christmas present for me, but Purnell Advenure are busy trying to push out as many Grenadiers as they can before Christmas.
I just received the in production Email today. Hope that means earlier than expected delivery to Melbourne. 🤙

IGL

GG #2697
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:07 AM
Reaction score
Hi mates in Down Under, i keep my fingers crossed that all of you will have an exciting pickup of your cars.

Today was our pickup day. Our anticipation was huge.

When my wife and I arrived, there was no Gren in the showroom. No salesperson either.

Instead it was obvious the Gren is a transformer, that has now been transformed into a Audi R8 V10. Quite nice, but not what we were expecting.

20 minutes late salesperson arrived and apologised: when preparing the car for the handover this morning the central display was and remained black. He said that he was aware of a lot of gremlins, but this one seemed to be new.

They started to check the car.

My wife and I went to a café for a coffee and cake.

Two hours later, on our way back to the dealer the salesperson called:
'We didn't find anything' 😕. We were told that they tried everything to find the reason for the black screen, including disconnecting the batteries, checking the fuses, cables, control units, resetting everything, but found nothing. Maybe the screen itself is busted. They will now contact Ineos for further investigation.

We went home without the Gren but with loads of frustration. We both took a half day off for nothing. 🤬
We're not sure what is worse: waiting for the Gren or the anticipation to pickup the Gren and then not being able to. 😡

Attachments

• 20231214_090053.jpg
    20231214_090053.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 11

LeftCoastOverland

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I received my “in production” email this week too 😁
Not sure if we are combined on the same delivery vessels but the site states anticipated delivery is March 2024.
Awesome! Mine was slated for March of 24 on the Ineos configurator for some time now, my contract was signed Nov 8th. Feels to me like they’re ahead of schedule, which if I’m correct I’ll be very happy with.

I like your name “Shitaki” gonna need to get that in a vanity plate! 🤣

Znarfgh

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi mates in Down Under, i keep my fingers crossed that all of you will have an exciting pickup of your cars.

When my wife and I arrived, there was no Gren in the showroom. No salesperson either.

Instead it was obvious the Gren is a transformer, that has now been transformed into a Audi R8 V10. Quite nice, but not what we were expecting.

20 minutes late salesperson arrived and apologised: when preparing the car for the handover this morning the central display was and remained black. He said that he was aware of a lot of gremlins, but this one seemed to be new.

'We didn't find anything' 😕. We were told that they tried everything to find the reason for the black screen, including disconnecting the batteries, checking the fuses, cables, control units, resetting everything, but found nothing. Maybe the screen itself is busted. They will now contact Ineos for further investigation.

We went home without the Gren but with loads of frustration. We both took a half day off for nothing. 🤬
We're not sure what is worse: waiting for the Gren or the anticipation to pickup the Gren and then not being able to. 😡
Ah yes, sadly one of the pitfalls of buying an early production vehicle from a new manufacturer. We all get a little frustrated when things don't go to plan but remember, 5 years ago this vehicle was a sketch on a napkin followed by warm beer. :cool:

Mules

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:37 AM
Reaction score

Sorry to hear IGL, that's seriously dissappointing.

Hopefully it's sorted soon.

Reactions: IGL

Nocrays

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The original Contract that I signed for my Trialmaster came in at around $126k (based upon an early reservation and ordered on the 18May22).

As they are building a new one for me, they are preparing a new contract and interestingly on the INEOS portal is now showing the new order and it is quoting the price as $157k! I’m hoping the new contract reflects the original price!

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The original Contract that I signed for my Trialmaster came in at around $126k (based upon an early reservation and ordered on the 18May22).

As they are building a new one for me, they are preparing a new contract and interestingly on the INEOS portal is now showing the new order and it is quoting the price as $157k! I’m hoping the new contract reflects the original price!
My portal still shows the below
Contract expired
Please get in touch.
Please contact us: Grenadier.Checkout.ContactInfo.AU

IG have a signed contract and confirm this when i queried it. Portal has not changed in 2 months!
Just tried the configurator and checkout, said build at $142K and checkout driveaway price at $142K. No stamp duty, delivery fee, or fuel in their price today.

Back
Top Bottom