The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

Local time
10:40 PM
Reaction score
Have you spent a lot of time in the garage (Morris Garage) and do you burn oil and are underpowered?

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:40 PM
Reaction score
Have you spent a lot of time in the garage (Morris Garage) and do you burn oil and are underpowered?
I am good at burning oil , but am certainly not underpowered!
As a small kid I used to be taken to the Cowley baths to <learn to float>

Local time
10:40 AM
Reaction score
I did a thing (for you people in the Southern Hemisphere!)
A searched the Wallenius Wilhelmsen "Track and Trace" using all Customer Numbers up to 6200002420 and made an Excel Workbook of all vehicles on the way to South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. Each sheet has the data sported on VIN numbers to make it easy to look up....
Big Thankyou! Been asking INEOS for an update & order page still shows in production & according to your the spreadsheet it’s arriving in Fremantle in 2 days, the 23rd! So maybe I get it before Christmas.

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Big Thankyou! Been asking INEOS for an update & order page still shows in production & according to your the spreadsheet it’s arriving in Fremantle in 2 days, the 23rd! So maybe I get it before Christmas.
Check on the WW website as you may have out of date info. According to the spreadsheet mine was due to arrive at freo early December but is listed on WW web site as 7th Feb 2024. Use the magic enterprises customer number 6200002408 and then look for your VIN

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Use the magic enterprises customer number 6200002408 and then look for your VIN
I would add that earlier shipments bound for Freo use a different 'customer number'... so perhaps its more correctly a consignment number. Just in case you cannot find your VIN under this enquiry...

Kilchoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score
I too have just got the 'in production' email and yet I know it's out of production. Also, 'We need to know how you are gong to pay'.
Deposit May '23, In Production September, so miles behind Sam -interesting!

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:40 PM
Reaction score
My father had a Morris Traveller woody wagon. And he emigrated with us!
Tazzieman:
I must be a Morris.
I was assembled in Oxford.

My poor attempt at a Dad joke:rolleyes: ....thus, until you were18 you could be classified then as, a Morris "minor":cool:

Last edited:

Nocrays

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I received a welcome update on my order during the week.

Looks like my original vehicle #3301 will not be repaired and shipped. I now have a new build slot in the queue at Hambach and that should rear its head sometime in January so I may see it in May next year.

Meanwhile I have the Loaner that is keeping me entertained. Only down side is it’s frustrating with some of the restrictions in the loan contract on what I can do with the vehicle but I guess they don’t want it drowned on a beach somewhere. 🥸

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I too have just got the 'in production' email and yet I know it's out of production. Also, 'We need to know how you are gong to pay'.
Deposit May '23, In Production September, so miles behind Sam -interesting!
I think you must be the longest-waiting forum member...? Trophy?

Local time
10:40 PM
Reaction score
Hi,

Has been a while since I have been a contributor of sorts but......

Collected mine from Purnell Adventure, Sydney (huge shout out to Alex and Nate who have been amazing in responding to issues etc) about 6 weeks ago but not had time to share sorry.

Signed up very early and placed the required deposit as well not long after the Ineos Portal allowed a deposit to be made.

I also had issues with contract pricing (which took sometime to fix between Ineos UK, Ineos AUS and Purnell) and the Ineos portal has still not moved on to "In Production" but clearly it has been!

Optioned up a utility wagon in Shale Blue.

Amazing car and has been everything I would have expected. A few software "glitches" that have been mentioned many times, like inaccurate fuel but mechanically fantastic and well assembled thats for sure.

I had the tyres turned around not long after this picture was taken and the guys who did it were very impressed with the IG, after needing ti sit in it to move it around they asked was it a road going "tank". The overhead switches literally blew them away!

The 2 chocolate labs are nearly 10 years old and clearly love the new transportation (sorry but this pic is probably int he wrong thread)

Only thing added so far is a Frontrunner rear table purchased during the Black Friday special, quite a bit cheaper than the OEM table and the only real disadvantage is that the rear door section that housed the safety kit (which has now been relocated under the drivers seat next to the tool kit) is now not able to be opened.

I guess it could come off and provide a narrow storage area of sorts. I used the original fixing points by drilling new holes in the FR frame (a great suggestion I picked up from the forum, sorry but I can't remember who that was) and so it wouldn't take much to remove and return to original spec as such. Just had to make sure that the timber extension table passed over the rear door locking mechanism (and the FR table does have that advantage over the OEM table in that it has an extension table. More later I guess.

Attachments

• IMG_8121.jpeg
    IMG_8121.jpeg
    208.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_8156.jpeg
    IMG_8156.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_8158.jpeg
    IMG_8158.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_8159.jpeg
    IMG_8159.jpeg
    220.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_8160.jpeg
    IMG_8160.jpeg
    211 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_8161.jpeg
    IMG_8161.jpeg
    207.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_8162.jpeg
    IMG_8162.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_8163.jpeg
    IMG_8163.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_8164.jpeg
    IMG_8164.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 62

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I did a thing (for you people in the Southern Hemisphere!)
A searched the Wallenius Wilhelmsen "Track and Trace" using all Customer Numbers up to 6200002420 and made an Excel Workbook of all vehicles on the way to South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. Each sheet has the data sported on VIN numbers to make it easy to look up....
@Fidei Defensor Any update on this file? It seems some things have changed/not available now?
Thank you in advance 🙏

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom