The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:50 AM
Reaction score
Not sure. Where do they publish that info?
Either the dealer or you can contact ineos grenadier by chat or the phone number on your portal, and ask them. They will only tell you after you have signed a contract. I found IG (phone) much quicker than the dealer in my area!
Hope that helps

LeftCoastOverland

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:50 AM
Reaction score
Either the dealer or you can contact ineos grenadier by chat or the phone number on your portal, and ask them. They will only tell you after you have signed a contract. I found IG (phone) much quicker than the dealer in my area!
Hope that helps
I’ve sent IG customer service an email requesting the vin.
On a side note has anyone here noticed problems trying to click and download the documents after the fact on the portal?
If I click “View Contract” or “Deposit Invoice” neither of those links works, I just receive an error message.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:50 PM
Reaction score
Got my vin today! 11649 how do I look up what ship it’s on?
Wow. That’s 1,500 ahead of mine in a very short amount of time. They must have really ramped things up!

As for a ship, I highly doubt your truck is on one already. My truck, 10257, was still waiting at the factory.

LeftCoastOverland

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Wow. That’s 1,500 ahead of mine in a very short amount of time. They must have really ramped things up!

As for a ship, I highly doubt your truck is on one already. My truck, 10257, was still waiting at the factory.
When I enter the whole vin into Google nothing comes up, I imagine it’s still on the assembly line. As it does get closer to shipment Will a Google search yield anything of value?

IGL

GG #2697
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:50 AM
Reaction score
Update to post #2,429

Hi,
after one week and a total lack of communication from the dealer i was at the dealer yesterday.
They still did not find a root cause for the black screen.
Dealer is now waiting for on premise support from Ineos, cause Ineos was also unable to analyse and fix it remotely.
We're sure (and sad) that we can't welcome the Gren at our home this year.
So, Santa will have to load the presents into the Volvo and not into the Gren as we had hoped.

My wife and i wish you a Merry Christmas.🎄

Quote: „All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.“ (The English mystic Julian of Norwich (1342 – c. 1416))

Local time
Reaction score
On occasions when I turn off the Grenadier the fan continues to run for a further 5/6 minutes. Im led to believe that this is a normal product and procedure for the BMW Diesel and that is a feature that is designed to expel heat from around the engine bay especially in hot climates. Anyone else having this situation?

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:50 AM
Reaction score
On occasions when I turn off the Grenadier the fan continues to run for a further 5/6 minutes. Im led to believe that this is a normal product and procedure for the BMW Diesel and that is a feature that is designed to expel heat from around the engine bay especially in hot climates. Anyone else having this situation?
Yes mine does that when real hot. That’s with a petrol engine.

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Certainly do.
I don't find it loud or embarrassing as some people on here have commented.
Just life in the tropics, plenty of other brands do it too and a normal part of the soundscape.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It looks like the Morning Composer will arrive at Port Melbourne in the next day or so, then Port Kembla. The ship has just passed Port Fairy. EDIT: it has arrived, now waiting for an available dock to unload. That can be a long wait in Port Melbourne.

6 Grenadiers on the ship are for Purnell Adventure, to be offloaded at Port Kembla.

Now delivery is beginning to look close.

Last edited:

Disco Dave

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My petrol does it, I have to drive up a steep hill to get to my street, which may heat the turbo up. Now if I turn around in said street and back down my driveway, which takes more time at idle, I don’t get the fan noise when I shut down. I have put it down to turbo cooling.

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, diesel, especially heavy towing in hot temperatures, working it hard and then turning vehicle off when I should have given it time to cool a little. Keep telling myself let the turbo's warm up.. let the turbo's cool down. I watch my temps regularly when towing and I must say it's cooling systems are very effective indeed.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
"Yes" on both counts ...it is a feature; and mine (diesel Trialmaster) behaves similarly..... "Turbo timers" which either run fans or enable the engine to idle after "shut down" are a common after market accessory for all manner of vehicles, I recently discovered! :) It was also explained to me that if the turbo has been working hard (especially on hot days -e.g when towing) then if possible for the last few km of the trip to go easy on the throttle pressure so that the turbo and its oil supply are able to cool somewhat before the engine is shut down.

Last edited:

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:50 PM
Reaction score
My portal still shows the below
Contract expired
Please get in touch.
Please contact us: Grenadier.Checkout.ContactInfo.AU

IG have a signed contract and confirm this when i queried it. Portal has not changed in 2 months!
Just tried the configurator and checkout, said build at $142K and checkout driveaway price at $142K. No stamp duty, delivery fee, or fuel in their price today.
Randomly checking feeds ( and not paying attention to the name of this thread), I was trying to figure out how you could option a Grenny up to $142K. I forgot your Western Australia has the same abbreviation as our Washington state, so you were quoting Aussie dollars. I need another cup of coffee 🤣

LeftCoastOverland

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Local time
Reaction score
My petrol does it, I have to drive up a steep hill to get to my street, which may heat the turbo up. Now if I turn around in said street and back down my driveway, which takes more time at idle, I don’t get the fan noise when I shut down. I have put it down to turbo cooling.
How did you go with Jasper? We have just purchase a home at Clifton Beach which I believe was untouched due to being on an elevated block of ground. Mould will no doubt be a problem though.

Disco Dave

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
How did you go with Jasper? We have just purchase a home at Clifton Beach which I believe was untouched due to being on an elevated block of ground. Mould will no doubt be a problem though.

Our house is well elevated on the range, west side of Cairns, so nothing major. Most of the problems were suburbs in the Barron flood plain. Yeah we got a bit of mould on the internal walls, the wife had a “mould day” or two whilst I was at work. Clifton is a nice spot.

Back
Top Bottom