The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:36 AM
Reaction score
Schedule is now showing the Morning Composer will be stuck in Port Melbourne for 3 weeks. It was originally going to reach Port Kembla 5 January, then revised to 28 December and now showing 13 January. I always dreaded the Port Melbourne stop in the State of Chaos.

Last edited:

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Schedule is now showing the Morning Composer will be stuck in Port Melbourne for 3 weeks. It was originally going to reach Port Kembla 5 January, then revised to 28 December and now showing 13 January. I always dreaded the Port Melbourne stop in the State of Chaos.
yeah - and wait til you drive on our crumbling country roads

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:36 AM
Reaction score
Mine is just getting loaded onto the ship in Belgium. It's been at the port since the beginning of November!
It was first due to leave at the beginning of December, and then the end of December and now is not leaving until the 7th Jan due to going to Germany and back before heading South!
It's due in Fremantle on Valentine's Day but we'll see how it goes. 🙄

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine is just getting loaded onto the ship in Belgium. It's been at the port since the beginning of November!
It was first due to leave at the beginning of December, and then the end of December and now is not leaving until the 7th Jan due to going to Germany and back before heading South!
.....and of course, the Ineos website still shows 'in production ' 🤣

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am on and in the same boat. Mine arrived in Zeebrugge 9/11 and originally scheduled for a different boat, now scheduled for uploading on the Thallata, They originally had Thallata departing on 28/12/23 but seem to have rerouted and its now doing a trip to Germany then back to Zeebrugge to upload our cars. Then departing for Freo. 1703896908984.pngThis off the WW site
I guess for WA people we wont see cars until late Feb or early March. My ineos website still says no contract for me yet. Will see what happens when it arrives. i dont think they will refuse the $135K left owing!

LeftCoastOverland

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am on and in the same boat. Mine arrived in Zeebrugge 9/11 and originally scheduled for a different boat, now scheduled for uploading on the Thallata, They originally had Thallata departing on 28/12/23 but seem to have rerouted and its now doing a trip to Germany then back to Zeebrugge to upload our cars. Then departing for Freo. View attachment 7837698This off the WW site
I guess for WA people we wont see cars until late Feb or early March. My ineos website still says no contract for me yet. Will see what happens when it arrives. i dont think they will refuse the $135K left owing!
Amazing how backwards the information from the configurator has been.

LeftCoastOverland

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am on and in the same boat. Mine arrived in Zeebrugge 9/11 and originally scheduled for a different boat, now scheduled for uploading on the Thallata, They originally had Thallata departing on 28/12/23 but seem to have rerouted and its now doing a trip to Germany then back to Zeebrugge to upload our cars. Then departing for Freo. View attachment 7837698This off the WW site
What S/N are you?

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Cool! We are ship buddies.
@MrMike is on the same ship too.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This is the same route as all of the latest WW ships, somehow they go to
Ends in 7557
1703925793629.png
This is all I can see, is there another ship coming?

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
At least you can blame the Road Runner. MEEP! MEEP! :);)

Last edited:

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This is the same route as all of the latest WW ships, somehow they go to

View attachment 7837714
This is all I can see, is there another ship coming?
Hi MrMike, Seems that Magic must have multiple customer and booking numbers. When I searched I used the spreadsheet from @Fidei Defensor (Post 2299 in this thread). It was made on 8 Nov 23 and only had vehicles booked or received at Zeebrugge. The CRN for my vehicle was 620002408 and yours is ...2443. The CRN seems to change with each batch of vehicles booked for the dealer. I did do a search on the RORO vessels arriving at Freo from Zeebrugge, departing between 1/11/23 & 31/1/24. 7 ships in order of departure;- Parsifal, Theben, Arc Commitment, Oberon, Thalatta, Morning Lisa & Morning pilot. Arrival at Freo depends on if Freo is first or last stop around Oz. Some others don't stop at Freo and travel the other side of Oz and NZ.
Hope this helps.

Wayneos

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Was told by Melb agent that my Grenadier will be in Melbourne on the 10th Jan 2024.

For reasons beyond my control at the moment, I am unable to take possession of the vehicle and will likely cancel my order. Unless a belated Christmas miracle occurs, I will have to place a new order later on and then wait back in the queue. After waiting a year, it’s a kick in the balls!

For those here in Australia who may want to buy a Trialmaster, Diesel, Shale Blue with contrast white roof, cloth interior, roo bar, side steps and winch, there should be one available to buy soon and if you’re lucky, at the Jan 2023 price.

Have at it chaps!

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi MrMike, Seems that Magic must have multiple customer and booking numbers. When I searched I used the spreadsheet from @Fidei Defensor (Post 2299 in this thread). It was made on 8 Nov 23 and only had vehicles booked or received at Zeebrugge. The CRN for my vehicle was 620002408 and yours is ...2443. The CRN seems to change with each batch of vehicles booked for the dealer. I did do a search on the RORO vessels arriving at Freo from Zeebrugge, departing between 1/11/23 & 31/1/24. 7 ships in order of departure;- Parsifal, Theben, Arc Commitment, Oberon, Thalatta, Morning Lisa & Morning pilot. Arrival at Freo depends on if Freo is first or last stop around Oz. Some others don't stop at Freo and travel the other side of Oz and NZ.
Hope this helps.
Hey @Shippa, my original number was the same as yours (2408) in the same batch, landed at ZB the same time.
According to the WW website I'm booked onto the Thalatta which is now en route to Bremerhaven.
Magic have said that IA supply them with confirmation once the vehicles have been loaded, so I guess a call on Tuesday may be in order. Or wait until the 7th when the Thalatta is back in ZB 🤷

Last edited:

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey @Shippa, my original number was the same as yours (2408) in the same batch, landed at ZB the same time.
According to the WW website I'm booked onto the Thalatta which is now en route to Bremerhaven.
Magic have said that IA supply them with confirmation once the vehicles have been loaded, so I guess a call on Tuesday may be in order. Or wait until the 7th when the Thalatta is back in ZB 🤷
Hi @MrMike From my reading of the timetable the Thalatta is due back in Zeebrugge on 5/1 and i guess they will load up our cars at that time. I reckon WW will send confirmations to IA and other customers when all vehicles are on board and boat ready to depart. Should be 7/1 as you say. Maybe a call on 8th or 9th. I won't hold my breath as I dont have a good record of responses from Magic. I expect a call when the money is due!

OGrid

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We haven't heard INEOS talk about the "Flying Spanners" in recent times.
I’ve sent off an email this afternoon to IA customer service to ask for the status of the Flying Spanners and additional information.

If I’m going to get stuck properly due a ‘teething issue’ as we work through early adopter challenges (pre-production testers is what I see us at the moment) I’d like to know what options are available.

The way I see it, things that are crippling the vehicle at the moment are: cooling system, brake lines, speed sensors, and transfer case (off the top of my memory). I’ve had 1 of the 4, and I’m guessing the other 3 are going to pop up when I least want them to.

Back
Top Bottom