The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Dealer default locations for US pre-order

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score
C2323183-2A04-4675-9881-833168AA66FE.png
Still waiting for mine to change…
I’ve called a couple weeks ago and they confirmed my preorder is active. I emailed last week and they said they’re still working on it and I should see something this week. Hopefully tomorrow holds some answers for me.

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
As an early USA reservation deposit maker, and submitting my pre-order early, my IG page has never shown anything other than that a pre-order was made. It's a mystery why some are getting all sorts of conflicting info on their builds, and other get nothing.

Don't get too hung up on your pre-order number as it may relate to your place in the build queue. It does not. I pre-ordered on June 2 and on my IG account page it showed my pre-order being August 31. I was startled, so I wrote IG and got this reply. Apparently it is your reservation deposit date that counts . Don't hold me to this!!

"Thank you very much for contacting INEOS Automotive. Your online pre-order will show as August as this is when your pre-order was added to the priority production list. Please do not worry, your priority build and delivery is in line with your reservation date made in October 2021. The pre-order number will have changed, as all pre-orders have now been added to the account. I am sorry for any confusion this has caused.
Thanks,
Kelly"

Local time
7:20 PM
Reaction score
As an early USA reservation deposit maker, and submitting my pre-order early, my IG page has never shown anything other than that a pre-order was made. It's a mystery why some are getting all sorts of conflicting info on their builds, and other get nothing.

Don't get too hung up on your pre-order number as it may relate to your place in the build queue. It does not. I pre-ordered on June 2 and on my IG account page it showed my pre-order being August 31. I was startled, so I wrote IG and got this reply. Apparently it is your reservation deposit date that counts . Don't hold me to this!!

"Thank you very much for contacting INEOS Automotive. Your online pre-order will show as August as this is when your pre-order was added to the priority production list. Please do not worry, your priority build and delivery is in line with your reservation date made in October 2021. The pre-order number will have changed, as all pre-orders have now been added to the account. I am sorry for any confusion this has caused.
Thanks,
Kelly"
I wonder what that means?
I have a day one priority reservation, but because I was never invited to sit in one, I delayed my order until I could do so.
I'm OK with being at the back of the queue, because my order was delayed.
I guess we'll see next week.

Gibby

Donny Grey, White Roof, Red Frame, much more.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I had communication with the Dealer in Philadelphia and they are preparing to "accept several hundred pre-orders" and to "prioritize customers with pre-orders".
They will contact us once the two demos (Trailmaster and Fieldmaster) are available for test drives.0B4BB54D-B57C-4A13-9968-8DA2FC6FA8BF_1_105_c.jpeg

Local time
Reaction score
I had communication with the Dealer in Philadelphia and they are preparing to "accept several hundred pre-orders" and to "prioritize customers with pre-orders".
They will contact us once the two demos (Trailmaster and Fieldmaster) are available for test drives.View attachment 7828055
Just curious, but how does the counter color trim thing work?
It used to be an option set way back, but current build software doesn't have the off colored rear dors, nose cone, etc.
Can you still order those things?

I've been waiting for someone to post their safety orange rear door, and front grill support.

Gibby

Donny Grey, White Roof, Red Frame, much more.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The option was discontinued after I had configured my build. I will add it to the vehicle after delivery by using film wrap. Same with the small rear door.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just curious, but how does the counter color trim thing work?
It used to be an option set way back, but current build software doesn't have the off colored rear dors, nose cone, etc.
Can you still order those things?
No all the contrasting nose/trim/etc was discontinued prior to production; the official answer from Ineos was that the contrasting vinyl had longevity and QC issues

Local time
Reaction score
No all the contrasting nose/trim/etc was discontinued prior to production; the official answer from Ineos was that the contrasting vinyl had longevity and QC issues
As a practical matter, it is a real headache in Paint to do two color vehicles.
Some places it's done on a repair spur. Masking, etc. Then back in the booth for another squirt.
Ford's F150 runs two tone paint, and it really adds manufacturing time.
Doing a wrap in production would be problematic.
I think Dearborn pops one out about every minute or so.

G-Tank

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Will the Production process include start with higher trims? FM or TM 1st and then switch it out to base model with options??

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Will the Production process include start with higher trims? FM or TM 1st and then switch it out to base model with options??
Based on all the results to the form I posted, there is no delay in production based on trim level

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
They will contact us once the two demos (Trailmaster and Fieldmaster) are available for test drives.View attachment 7828055

So they have not confirmed if they have received their 2 trucks yet? I keep doing drive byes to a few of their locations in the hopes of a glimpse of one.

Side note I do not going out of my way. I am live real close to their various dealerships.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Found Portland Oregon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230927_145705_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230927_145705_Chrome.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 18

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Here is boise, I believe we already knew.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230927_145916_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230927_145916_Chrome.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom