The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

DaveB Vehicle Delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score
That isn't the port where my vehicle is getting offloaded. Ship has another stop and then my closest port.
So docking in Brisbane is probably 2-3 weeks later.
What about a holiday overseas to take your mind off it?

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score
The sale of my house doesn't settle until 5th October so in all reality the delay is working for me.
My agent also managed to get an extra $100,000 for my house, so with my trade in the Beast will be all paid for.
At this rate the shed might even be finished so I can park it undercover.
I had to reduce the shed to 10 metres wide x 16 metres long.
10 x 9 lockup and 10 x 7 garaport with two car bays open at the front.
View attachment 7826521 View attachment 7826522
Hi @DaveB is your design and kit from theshedcompany.com.au? If so I'll PM you as I'm currently going through the same.. keen to compare notes.

P.s it's not about size but what you do with it 😉

Attachments

• 20230830_111527.jpg
    20230830_111527.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 6

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:24 PM
Reaction score
@DaveB,

life can be bad sometimes. But it can and often does then turn good as well.

I wish you both with all my heart that you find good doctors and that your angels are with you. And that you both master this as a strong team.

🙏

Local time
10:24 PM
Reaction score
I wish
My wife starts chemotherapy next week so we aren't going anywhere for at least 6 months.
Best wishes to MrsB and go kick some cancer ass!!
Hope she will be strong enough soon and will take the Grenny out for a lot more amazing trips to come.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:24 AM
Reaction score

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:24 PM
Reaction score
If you are from the local council the shed will only be used as a workshop and garage.
Once the council has inspected it

If not then it will be a man cave inside as well as a workshop and occasionally parking vehicles if we go away.
Marine carpet
As I work from home it will also be my office and there will be a store room where we will store a bed and wardrobe.
It will have a 3/4 size pool/snooker table
A 75 inch TV
Theatre seating
A bar
Out front in the enclosed area will be a dining area and comprehensive BBQ's and smoker.
A separate relocatable hut will be added to the side with a shower/toilet and sink. As this is on a skid and is not permanent it won't need council approval.

The shed is larger than our small 120 square metre house however we plan to add a 84 square metre enclosed verandah on the rear of the house in 2-3 years.
Our house also needs a new roof so we will move into the shed whilst that happens (unless again you are from the council)
If the beers in the fridge are cold i will drive you a grenadier from europe to your door ahhahahahaha .

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:24 PM
Reaction score
Don't worry Dave.

Imagine what the news could look like in a few weeks:

“Last night the Traviata sank two miles from Brisbane harbor where she was to unload hundreds of new grenadiers. But one of the customers, Dave B., told us that he no longer cares because all the money he made selling his house and was going to use to pay for his new car turned out to be counterfeit money."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom