The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

DaveB Vehicle Delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:29 PM
Reaction score
I tried that a couple of times when I was in your current mode, (i.e. ever increasing circles of frustration after full payment mode), spoke to a lovely young receptionist, she put me through....it went to voicemail
Send the agent a large appropriately messaged birthday card to his place of employ...address it to the lovely young bloke at the end of the phone.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Send the agent a large appropriately messaged birthday card to his place of employ...address it to the lovely young bloke at the end of the phone.
I suspect that part of the current commuication issue may be becasue I told him at delivery that I am swapping agents.

In hindsight full transparency may have been somewhat premature

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I suspect that part of the current commuication issue may be becasue I told him at delivery that I am swapping agents.

Send him an inappropriate card , after the event?

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

From Melbourne to Geelong back to Melbourne hey @grenadierboy
The agent from Warragul - Jacob - is exceptional with his communication - I can highly recommend him……. So far.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
From Melbourne to Geelong back to Melbourne hey @grenadierboy
The agent from Warragul - Jacob - is exceptional with his communication - I can highly recommend him……. So far.
My original order was through the Melb agent but then wife and I decided to trial a "sea change" to Torquay (around the corner from Geelong), so I swapped agents.

The sea change idea didn't work out because working from home (for her) stopped being viable - hence the need to change back to the original agent!

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
3:29 PM
Reaction score
So if a ship like that goes back and forth for weeks, then we're being ripped off?

Then there is no global capacity problem with ships, but rather the ports are not functioning.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So if a ship like that goes back and forth for weeks, then we're being ripped off?

Then there is no global capacity problem with ships, but rather the ports are not functioning.
The delays are caused by other car manufacturers sending dirty vehicles.
Because they sat around in fields, carparks and wherever manufacturers could find a place to park them, while they waited for microchips and other parts, they picked up rodents, insects, plant seeds and other contaminants.
Then they were just placed on ships without being cleaned.
When they arrive in Australia every vehicle has to be cleaned, inspected and decontaminated before it can leave the docks.
This causes massive delays.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
6:29 AM
Reaction score
104 km/hr winds in Hobart today.
Capn's probably being thrown back to Tassy by the norwesterly zephyr...
Ooh. That’s way too high for that amount of windage on a vessel. Anything over 50km/hr would be very dodgy without several tugs.

Just caught up with the thread. Hopefully you’ll get an import release soon. Those American Grenadiers are in production now @DaveB so the race is on….

Rooballer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So, the vessel is still docked in Melbourne but now says it is going straight through to Brisbane and will be there in 3 days.
That sounds like a quick trip and no stop in NSW now.
I might be seeing my Grenadier earlier than expected.
Just had a look - it has just departed port - will soon be on the high seas heading to Brisbane....

1695249798749.png

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just had a look - it has just departed port - will soon be on the high seas heading to Brisbane....

View attachment 7827464
Yeehaaa
I will be in Brisbane 4-6th October so maybe I can get a look at it while they are preparing it and adding the accessories.
Maybe drive it home middle of October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom