The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

DaveB Vehicle Delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:21 AM
Reaction score
I noticed it is now due to dock in Melbourne on 22nd September so I guess they can work on their suntans.
At this rate I will expect it in November
One thing I have learned : expect the unexpected.
It's only 1 or 5 or 23 or eleventy sleeps til Christmas
But usually Christmas arrives each year. Sometime.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I noticed it is now due to dock in Melbourne on 22nd September so I guess they can work on their suntans.
At this rate I will expect it in November
My brothers Ford Ranger from Thailand is also on a ship outside Melbourne Heads. Last week was scheduled to dock 23 Sept.
Yesterday Port of Melb arrival schedule changed to 16 Sept - so the melbourne ship shitshow is, if nothing else unpredictable.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My brothers Ford Ranger from Thailand is also on a ship outside Melbourne Heads. Last week was scheduled to dock 23 Sept.
Yesterday Port of Melb arrival schedule changed to 16 Sept - so the melbourne ship shitshow is, if nothing else unpredictable.
The sale of my house doesn't settle until 5th October so in all reality the delay is working for me.
My agent also managed to get an extra $100,000 for my house, so with my trade in the Beast will be all paid for.
At this rate the shed might even be finished so I can park it undercover.
I had to reduce the shed to 10 metres wide x 16 metres long.
10 x 9 lockup and 10 x 7 garaport with two car bays open at the front.
1694383382426.png 1694383450310.png

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:21 AM
Reaction score
@DaveB your shed is ... substantial 😯

- are you in "import/export"?
- does the "shed" come with microwave/ toilet/ bed?
- shed > house?
- are you planning to set yourself up as an independent Ineos stockist/ repairer?

wrong answers only please 🙃

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I think it's mostly for the acoustics. He enjoys cultured music :giggle:
lpp.jpg

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
@DaveB your shed is ... substantial 😯

- are you in "import/export"?
- does the "shed" come with microwave/ toilet/ bed?
- shed > house?
- are you planning to set yourself up as an independent Ineos stockist/ repairer?

wrong answers only please 🙃
If you are from the local council the shed will only be used as a workshop and garage.
Once the council has inspected it

If not then it will be a man cave inside as well as a workshop and occasionally parking vehicles if we go away.
Marine carpet
As I work from home it will also be my office and there will be a store room where we will store a bed and wardrobe.
It will have a 3/4 size pool/snooker table
A 75 inch TV
Theatre seating
A bar
Out front in the enclosed area will be a dining area and comprehensive BBQ's and smoker.
A separate relocatable hut will be added to the side with a shower/toilet and sink. As this is on a skid and is not permanent it won't need council approval.

The shed is larger than our small 120 square metre house however we plan to add a 84 square metre enclosed verandah on the rear of the house in 2-3 years.
Our house also needs a new roof so we will move into the shed whilst that happens (unless again you are from the council)

Local time
12:21 AM
Reaction score
Traviata seems to of moved back up to Melbourne (Round circle at bottom of image).
View attachment 7826527
Haha the Captain from the Traviata is also on this forum topic and is just playing with us ;)
Going a bit closer and then back again :p

Awesome.

For the record, I am not from the council
That is exactly what council spy would say ;) uhmm hahaha

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If you are from the local council the shed will only be used as a workshop and garage.
Once the council has inspected it

If not then it will be a man cave inside as well as a workshop and occasionally parking vehicles if we go away.
Marine carpet
As I work from home it will also be my office and there will be a store room where we will store a bed and wardrobe.
It will have a 3/4 size pool/snooker table
A 75 inch TV
Theatre seating
A bar
Out front in the enclosed area will be a dining area and comprehensive BBQ's and smoker.
A separate relocatable hut will be added to the side with a shower/toilet and sink. As this is on a skid and is not permanent it won't need council approval.

The shed is larger than our small 120 square metre house however we plan to add a 84 square metre enclosed verandah on the rear of the house in 2-3 years.
Our house also needs a new roof so we will move into the shed whilst that happens (unless again you are from the council)
I think the store room could become the "snore" room!!

• Haha
Reactions: Max
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom