The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Comprehensive list of all known Grenadier Side Steps

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:44 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone installed the owl vans slider step? If so, what are your thoughts and can you send some pictures?
Read the extreme testing thread from onefin, as One of vehicles has the owl steps. Another has whiteknuckle and the other two have black sheep.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:44 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone installed the Black Sheep Rail+Step on their IG?

Onefin (Owl Vans)

Supporting Vendor
Local time
12:44 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone installed the owl vans slider step? If so, what are your thoughts and can you send some pictures?
I have the Owl Slider steps on my Grenadier, I also work for Owl so I will try to not be biased.
They are a fully functional step and rock slider at the same time.
My wife is 5'0" tall and my daughter is about the same height.
I have the Eibach lift springs and 34" tires, so it is tall and difficult to get into the vehicle with out a step.
They fully function as designed as a steel slider and they can take the full weight of the Grenadier in a offroad situation.
The Adrenaline Grenadier on our trip had the Owl tube sliders without the step and they also performed as intended.
The Agile and Black Sheep sliders also performed very well under the conditions as well.
I maintain that I would not take a Grenadier "offroading" without some sort of functional slider.
There are lots of choices in the aftermarket for steps and sliders at the moment, so I think that you can make a choice based on how much step you want or need, and how you want them to look.

Attachments

• IMG_0840.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 32
  • 2L2A7545.jpeg
    2L2A7545.jpeg
    1,004.2 KB · Views: 66

BCM09

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:44 PM
Reaction score
I have the Owl Slider steps on my Grenadier, I also work for Owl so I will try to not be biased.
I have the Eibach lift springs and 34" tires, so it is tall and difficult to get into the vehicle with out a step.
They fully function as designed as a steel slider and they can take the full weight of the Grenadier in a offroad situation.
The Adrenaline Grenadier on our trip had the Owl tube sliders without the step and they also performed as intended.
The Agile and Black Sheep sliders also performed very well under the conditions as well.
I maintain that I would not take a Grenadier "offroading" without some sort of functional slider.
There are lots of choices in the aftermarket for steps and sliders at the moment, so I think that you can make a choice based on how much step you want or need, and how you want them to look.
Do you guys still sell the tube sliders? They’re no longer listed on the Owl website.

Scout73

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:44 PM
Reaction score
Thank you for this! Since you work for Owl, any pics from the shop of an install on a stock grenadier? Mine is currently stock and I’m trying to assess the aesthetics, too, in addition to the durability/functionality. Many thanks!

Back
Top Bottom