The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Comprehensive list of all known Grenadier Side Steps

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:42 PM
Reaction score
Hey @grenadierguy,

That is correct, we unfortunately had a batch that we couldn’t let go as the quality wasn’t acceptable to us, as painful as that was.

We have another container leaving at the end of this month that will have an enough sets of rock sliders in it to fulfil the current backlog of orders.

So these should arrive state side end of August.

We are genuinely sorry about the delays and appreciate everyone’s patience that has ordered our rocksliders.
Hey Ryan, I get it. Glad you all are keeping up the standards! Keeping my order for sure. Thanks for the response. Excited to see you all continue to play with the Grenadier!

BigJock2024

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:42 AM
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I bought the Black Shadow steps from Urban Automotive. I just went to fit them and after an hour or more on my back they're not fitted, and I'm not happy.
Should I share here or start a new topic?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:42 PM
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I bought the Black Shadow steps from Urban Automotive. I just went to fit them and after an hour or more on my back they're not fitted, and I'm not happy.
Should I share here or start a new topic?
Sorry to hear that, definitely start a fresh thread specific to them!

CQ1

Local time
3:42 AM
Reaction score
Hi,

just want to add to the list. For the best solution that i found so far. I attended the Grenadier Summit in Welzow Germany last weekend. And found the guys from https://www.hq-offroad-4x4.de I bought a set of steps for the original factory rocksliders and the guys attached them on the spot for me. What can i say, i love it. The look and size is perfect, no vibrations or wiggling 100% solid.

Attachments

• IMG_7830.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_7832.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_7833.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 57

Douglas_Bonser

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Let's create a list. Here's what I've found so far *(edited to add those mentioned below):
  1. Factory Option
  2. Buzz Overland - two styles
  3. Dissent Off Road
  4. Summer Autoparts - retractable
  5. Urban Automotive - two styles
  6. Black Sheep Innovations - rock slider with optional steps
  7. Abenteuer Rock Slider
  8. Agile Offroad - coming soon
  9. Owl Vans - coming soon
  10. White Knuckle Off Road
  11. XLW Parts Rockslider
To my knowledge, only the Urban Automotive and Summer Autoparts are available for immediate purchase. It seems most of the other options have very long lead times.
Project Kahn and the Chelsea Truck Company do some electric light up ones that look very nice - looks like their car is running 37s too!

donnygreygrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Project Kahn and the Chelsea Truck Company do some electric light up ones that look very nice - looks like their car is running 37s too!

For those of us on the East Coast - the delivered cost is about $2800. I’m waiting for a few more details before I pull the trigger. These retractable steps look like a quality side step solution. If the OEM steps, which I have, were a bit wider, they would be more workable.

Jmelliott07

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I recently went with the Letech sliders/steps and am very happy with the quality/functionality/appearance. View attachment 7862350View attachment 7862351
Did you order direct from Letech? I was just told I was on the cut-list from Buzz Overland on the recent shipment that mine should have been on due to quality issues and also told it would be at least another month now until more arrive so beginning to check into other options.

BigJock2024

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, definitely start a fresh thread specific to them!
I started a fresh thread here:

Urban Automotive sorted me out.
Great service and very pleased with the end result.
Pics to follow.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Does anyone have some info on what rock-sliders with step functionality are available, in-stock, ready to ship, willing to take cash/money and put them on a truck NOW in the US?

I’ve spent months researching and then ordering and then waiting, and then waiting, emailing, then waiting to get rails.

And if you think I’m bitching, I’m just tired of my wife complaining about getting in and out of the thing.

Local time
Reaction score
RRE here in the US has Grenadier gear on their website now. Black Sheep items, including rails.

I was looking for the visor for the infotainment screen everywhere! Just found it on this site. Not to hijack the thread but if anyone knows where I can get a sunglass case that mounts to the top that would be great. I saw it in a YouTube video and even e-mailed CA tuned but nothing back from them yet.

image001.png

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was looking for the visor for the infotainment screen everywhere! Just found it on this site. Not to hijack the thread but if anyone knows where I can get a sunglass case that mounts to the top that would be great. I saw it in a YouTube video and even e-mailed CA tuned but nothing back from them yet.

View attachment 7866272
It looks like it attaches to the panel?

I made one that holds glasses and a garage door opener.

I got my Black Sheep rails+Steps yesterday. Looking to instal them this week.

Local time
Reaction score
Local time
7:42 PM
Reaction score
Did you order direct from Letech? I was just told I was on the cut-list from Buzz Overland on the recent shipment that mine should have been on due to quality issues and also told it would be at least another month now until more arrive so beginning to check into other options.
Just now an seeing your message. I got them from my dealer, Warner INEOS Grenadier in Utah. Check with either Todd in parts/service or James in sales. They're both great.

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:42 PM
Reaction score

View attachment 7866272
I received my screen visor through RRE-Global (they were very responsive and pleasant to deal with).

Scout73

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Has anyone installed the owl vans slider step? If so, what are your thoughts and can you send some pictures?

Back
Top Bottom