The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Comprehensive list of all known Grenadier Side Steps

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:38 AM
Reaction score
I can’t speak for the Blacksheep version however, having owned the Buzz product for almost a year I have found the step section of the sliders are very practical and provide a good platform on which to stand. The sliders look and feel absolutely rock solid and blend in perfectly with the Grenadier itself. They were expensive however I do not regret my purchase in any way, whatsoever.
I’m happy with the Buzz purchase too. Certainly not a cheap option but they had me at “stainless.” 🤣

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:38 AM
Reaction score
I’m happy with the Buzz purchase too. Certainly not a cheap option but they had me at “stainless.” 🤣
They had me at 316 Stainless, which is Marine Grade, not the lessor 304 Stainless.
The fact they are using 316 Stainless tells you a lot about Buzz Overland.
DaBull

nickelnoff

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:38 PM
Reaction score
Literally just finished mounting the Buzz rock slider / steps. Very solid setup and easy enough for an amateur like me to mount without any serious time spent nor damage to IG or myself. Quite heavy in weight and cost but they look ready to take some abuse. Ryan at Buzz is very friendly and easy to deal with, can only recommend.

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:38 AM
Reaction score
Can’t wait to get and install mine too! Hoping they will be here in the next few weeks.

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

Karearea

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:38 AM
Reaction score
Absolutely love my Buzz products - awesome quality and finish. Can’t say I’ve tested them in any way yet with my lack of bulk and “rock free” driving so far, but I expect faultless performance! Super easy to fit. Ryan was so helpful with my costly shipping and packaging needs, he went beyond the extra mile! 😁👍🏼

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Well darn, just got notified that @buzzspecialvehicles are having powder coating issues and the container that just showed up in the states is short a bunch of sliders. Glad they have great quality control, but now it's looking like end of August and even then it sounded like a thin promise... I think the original date for the container was beginning of June. This information was provided by Juniper Overland in Denver which is a distributor through OK4WD which is the primary importer for Buzz Overland products.
Tempted to look into the Dissent Sliders again, but they have a 12-14 week lead time. Wonder if Buzz sliders would get here sooner if I ordered directly from Buzz and paid shipping and tariffs and not go through the American importer.

Edited for accurate lead time from Dissent.

Last edited:

RyanT

Supporting Vendor
Local time
4:38 PM
Reaction score
Well darn, just got notified that @buzzspecialvehicles are having powder coating issues and the container that just showed up in the states is short a bunch of sliders. Glad they have great quality control, but now it's looking like end of August and even then it sounded like a thin promise... I think the original date for the container was beginning of June. This information was provided by Juniper Overland in Denver which is a distributor through OK4WD which is the primary importer for Buzz Overland products.
Tempted to look into the Dissent Sliders again, but they have a 12-14 week lead time. Wonder if Buzz sliders would get here sooner if I ordered directly from Buzz and paid shipping and tariffs and not go through the American importer.

Edited for accurate lead time from Dissent.
Hey @grenadierguy,

That is correct, we unfortunately had a batch that we couldn’t let go as the quality wasn’t acceptable to us, as painful as that was.

We have another container leaving at the end of this month that will have an enough sets of rock sliders in it to fulfil the current backlog of orders.

So these should arrive state side end of August.

We are genuinely sorry about the delays and appreciate everyone’s patience that has ordered our rocksliders.

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:38 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone mounted the Dissent Offroad Step Sliders https://dissentoffroad.com/collections/ineos-grenadier/products/ineos-grenadier-step-slider I was looking at the Buzz options but like the look of the Dissent ones too. My wife and our elderly parents have trouble with the thin tube of the OEM steps so I'm looking for something wider with a non-skid step. If anyone has experience with these I'd appreciate hearing about it. Thanks!
I looked at a lot of sliders/steps and went with the Dissent. Just received them today. I'm trying to find install instructions now! Very strong coated steel all around with huge mounting brackets. I saw them on some vehicles at the recent Overland Expo, and I am glad to support made in USA business.

Back
Top Bottom