The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Auxiliary Lights in the Grill - High Power LED light upgrade without any cutting (now available on the Forum Store)

Phred

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:30 PM
Reaction score
I would just be careful leaving them on EXT1.

Remember the fuse is 10amps. It doesn’t mean you can “use” up to 10amps. You must consider the wiring and associated insulation. There should be a safety factor as well.

Now, the good thing may be the lights are not used that often…but I’d still be cautious.

But that’s just me…🙂

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:30 AM
Reaction score
Did the lights in question come with a fuse or specifications for a (required) fuse?

Local time
9:30 AM
Reaction score
Did the lights in question come with a fuse or specifications for a (required) fuse?

Lights are in. The ext1 is fused in the truck.

Happy with the result if the fuse pops I’ll add in a relay.

I have the factory winch so there were a bunch more screws and pieces to remove to get the grill loosened. I think removing the fender lining on the drivers side would have helped as well. I didn’t do that but in hindsight it would have made the electric connections to the ext 1 easier.

I had the fender lining out while I changed the windshield washer pump. I just didn’t think ahead.

The good news is I didn’t have any extra screws left over.

Attachments

• IMG_3962.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom