The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

AUSTRALIA: Third party suppliers for the Grenadier

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:39 PM
Reaction score
You might have to add round 2 thread to keep the good stuff going
I move the links all around between posts to allow more to be added (plus I delete/shorten wording wherever I can). That is nearly done. I seem to be doing every month or so.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Lots of new and updated links. I have avoided the cheap level entry BB's that are poorly designed, flimsy and will not last the distance. Make sure you shop around, as there are be big price differences, with little difference in features and functionality.

BATTERY BOXES
Some Battery Boxes reviewed here. The Hardkorr BB was the winner but the DRIFTA, KickAss and Thunder are also compelling.
  1. KickAss Battery Boxes. My mini review here;
  2. The DRIFTA Battery Box. My mini review here;
  3. Hardkorr Battery Boxes (also marketed as the CAOS Power Battery Box);
  4. Thunder battery box customised by Accelerate Off-Grid Touring, or just the based model Thunder Battery Box here;. Also marketed under the name Drivetech 4x4 Heavy Duty Battery Box - DT-02008;
  5. Thumper Battery Boxes here;
  6. Ardent Battery Boxes here (with 1200W inverter);
  7. Mueller Energy Lithium Battery Box here (no DC to DC charger just a BMS);
  8. BMPRO Power Station (with built in inverter and 12 power outlets);
  9. JTS Power Easy here;
  10. REDARC GOBLOCK (Premium pricing) here;
  11. EcoFlow DELTA 2 Max (you need an EcoFlow alternator charger to charge at the full rate, the cig socket is limited to 8 amps, thanks @Loc Nar);
  12. Entry level ARK PowerPack 3 here;
  13. The whizzbang POWER BOX Premium range here (3 models, 6 colours). Super premium pricing;
  14. National Luna Battery boxes here (2 colours);
  15. Battery Box for the DYIer here (by MSA4X4) and Front Runner offers something similar here; and
  16. The Power Easy Expedition Battery Box here, with Expedition Weatherproof Lockable Case, DC to DC Charger, AC Charger and Inverter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom