The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Ask the dealer - Mossy Grenadier Texas

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
4:26 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing @Norb-TX. This video was not authorized by our dealership and does not meet our brand standards or Ineos'. It is in the process of being removed. Apologies for any confusion. Our employees are very excited about the vehicle/brand and I appreciate the effort, but anything publicly posted needs to flow through our internal approval process. Again, thank you for bringing this to my attention. We will have much more content to share in the coming months.

Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing @Norb-TX. This video was not authorized by our dealership and does not meet our brand standards or Ineos'. It is in the process of being removed. Apologies for any confusion. Our employees are very excited about the vehicle/brand and I appreciate the effort, but anything publicly posted needs to flow through our internal approval process. Again, thank you for bringing this to my attention. We will have much more content to share in the coming mon

I hope I didn't get that guy in trouble.
From the tone of the response to you, I'm guessing Skippy's gonna get a talkin' to! 😉 Hopefully it'll be of the 'calm down, don't do it again' variety. 🙏

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
I hope I didn't get that guy in trouble.
No, not at all. Ashar is great employee - he is a Nissan employee and usually posts GTR videos for his followers, which is why we were all confused as to why he went rogue with a Grenadier video. All good, appreciate the concern.

Local time
Reaction score
i think he got stage fright. Have to give him credit for doing the video. Can only get better from here.
DaBull
I think we all got spoiled by the staff responsible for the PTO2 tour. Those guys were a mix of pro-drivers from an off-road school and people from Ineos corporate. They threw such a great event, that it set the bar and expectations high.
Thanks for sharing @Norb-TX. This video was not authorized by our dealership and does not meet our brand standards or Ineos'. It is in the process of being removed. Apologies for any confusion. Our employees are very excited about the vehicle/brand and I appreciate the effort, but anything publicly posted needs to flow through our internal approval process. Again, thank you for bringing this to my attention. We will have much more content to share in the coming months.
You gained a positive opinion, from me, for ensuring brand standards, and professional salesmanship.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think we all got spoiled by the staff responsible for the PTO2 tour. Those guys were a mix of pro-drivers from an off-road school and people from Ineos corporate. They threw such a great event, that it set the bar and expectations high.
You gained a positive opinion, from me, for ensuring brand standards, and professional salesmanship.
If you want to learn about the PTO2 tour from the inside, listen to Episode 6 of the podcast where we interview one of the drivers.

Our Tame Racing Driver

NOLA Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you, Ashton. We can appreciate the level of excitement the new vehicles are bringing to Mossy.

It is difficult to wait patiently while hearing of new units available (customer cancellations?) on dealership lots unsold and others listed on online auction websites.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
2:26 AM
Reaction score
But there’s a member on here that would know. I’ll ask him…..
We have an answer,

So......

"It takes 5 hours to weld the body, between 10 and 12 hours to paint it (including 4 cooking operations for two hours), and 12 hours in general assembly.
29 hours roughly, if we don’t count some hours when the painted body is waiting in a puffer storage."

Not sure what puffer storage is, but I hope its a massive jacket supplied by Belstaff.

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
We have an answer,

So......

"It takes 5 hours to weld the body, between 10 and 12 hours to paint it (including 4 cooking operations for two hours), and 12 hours in general assembly.
29 hours roughly,.

Thanks for the research Stu. Next question is, How many finished vehicles are produced in a day?

Go get 'em Stu!

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
We have an answer,

So......

29 hours roughly, if we don’t count some hours when the painted body is waiting in a puffer storage."

Not sure what puffer storage is, but I hope its a massive jacket supplied by Belstaff.
How does that compare to other manufacturers? Is this paint bullet proof?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am looking at seat covers from Tougher and on the ordering page it asks if I have 2 or 3 ISOFIX points on the rear bench backrest.

So, I ask, are there 2 or 3 ISOFIX points?

(edit - no clue what those even are or if i will ever use them. I think they're for kids' cars seats, but I don't have kids)

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am looking at seat covers from Tougher and on the ordering page it asks if I have 2 or 3 ISOFIX points on the rear bench backrest.

(edit - no clue what those even are or if i will ever use them. I think they're for kids' cars seats, but I don't have kids)
If you're never going to use them I'd say the lowest number possible. They probably add holes so the clips are accessible with the covers on and that area is where every crumb and hair ends up if they're exposed. I doubt they use the clips to attach covers.

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Mossy are we allowed to use our credit cards for any of the purchase? Sounds crazy but I'm sitting on a half million points figured I'd put them to work lol.
Well done with the points! You can use a cc, but we have a 3% surcharge (we don't accept points). Not a profit play, complete pass through to merchant services. Credit card companies have been steadily increasing their fees. No charge for check, debit, ACH, wire, etc. And no flipping an iPad over asking for a tip ;).

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score

Looks like three points.

Back
Top Bottom