The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Ask the dealer - Mossy Grenadier Texas

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:51 AM
Reaction score
Mine is in Houston ready to go, but I can't make it until Friday. So, close, but not yet. Have the tow package.
Did we meet at the off-road test drive back in March? I talked to a gentleman from New Orleans at the event.

reauxheaux

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Did we meet at the off-road test drive back in March? I talked to a gentleman from New Orleans at the event.
Was not me. I have come across a few people from New Orleans that have ordered are have been very interested. Haven't seen one in the city yet if there is one here.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:51 AM
Reaction score
In the UK I’d offer up Machine Mart for consideration. Almost guaranteed to break before you get your new tools to the workshop.
As much as we could use the funding, I now doubt HF or MM will be clamoring to sponsor the PODCAST.

That said, let's alienate similar stores from EU and Oz.

Local time
Reaction score
As much as we could use the funding, I now doubt HF or MM will be clamoring to sponsor the PODCAST.

That said, let's alienate similar stores from EU and Oz.

Hey now, Harbor Freight, gave 99% of us our start turning wrenches. Hate all you want on Harbor, but there isn’t a garage in the states, that doesn’t have a tool or two from them!!! Every dude in the realm, has a soft spot for Harbor Freight, and I am one of them!!!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey now, Harbor Freight, gave 99% of us our start turning wrenches. Hate all you want on Harbor, but there isn’t a garage in the states, that doesn’t have a tool or two from them!!! Ever dude in the realm, has a soft spot for Harbor Freight, and I am one of them!!!
I'm picking on HF in good jest because you're exactly right. Personally the only tools I've purchased from them was a set of chisels that were destined for destruction as I used them to knock rivets off an old Series II.

Local time
Reaction score
I'm picking on HF in good jest because you're exactly right. Personally the only tools I've purchased from them was a set of chisels that were destined for destruction as I used them to knock rivets off an old Series II.
For the novice mechanic, like me, Harbor Freight tools, especially their top line, has been nothing but great. Let’s get them to sponsor the forum!!!

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:51 AM
Reaction score
Dealers, do you know what the manufacturing time is to complete a vehicle in the fancy factory from the time the chassis is placed at the beginning of the assembly line until the finished vehicle rolls off the other end?

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Dealers, do you know what the manufacturing time is to complete a vehicle in the fancy factory from the time the chassis is placed at the beginning of the assembly line until the finished vehicle rolls off the other end?
Negative. However, I'll leave you with this gem - it only takes 300 seconds (5min) to slather the body frame with sealant before moving to the next phase, which involves the application of two base coats and a top coat. That's all I got.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Negative. However, I'll leave you with this gem - it only takes 300 seconds (5min) to slather the body frame with sealant before moving to the next phase, which involves the application of two base coats and a top coat. That's all I got.

That write up on the production of the Grenadier is nothing short of impressive.
DaBull

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
But there’s a member on here that would know. I’ll ask him…..

Back
Top Bottom