The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Ask the dealer - Mossy Grenadier Texas

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:37 AM
Reaction score
The ADAS has been resolved? If so that makes it worth the trip.
There is no "resolution" for ADAS, the system works as intended... There has been no official announcement of a release date for a software update to alter how the system works

thuchton

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score
Anyone taken their Grenadier in for 10K miles service yet?

Mine is due in a couple weeks and wondering how much time I need to budget?

@Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX any advice? Driving in from New Orleans and plan to have a couple days.
I have. In fact I am headed back for my 24,000 mile service later this month!
Mossy had me in and out in a couple of hours on the first service. I expect that to be the same this time as well. They had a loaner vehicle for me the first time, I have requested one this time as well. I am planning my service out normally 3-4 weeks since I have a fairly long drive to get there.

Mallig

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score
Same. While I'm not due for the 12K mile service, I have a list of issues I'd like to see if they can resolve next month as I have a road trip taking me through the Houston area. I'm about 6.5 hours away so was planning to drop it off in the afternoon, overnight in a hotel and continue on late the next day assuming they can get all the work done.

These seem to be fairly common issues, but not sure how many have good solutions. Here's my list:
- Door handles sometime stick on passenger side front and rear
- Toot horn stopped working in July (toot became really low and hard to hear when driving) -- this issue has seemed to resolved itself (self-healing vehicle - awesome!)
- Door seals coming off/not sticking.
- Door seals hold water (even after the fix to cut semi-circles out of the bottoms of them)
- With trailer hooked up, the vehicle doesn't sending the correct signals to the trailer lights. Bought a tester which confirmed this (maybe need to reapply the software update)?
- A/C fan very loud on highest (#4) setting. Any fix to this? My fix is never go above setting #3. : )
- A/C heat sometimes only works on the hottest setting, and then it feels like warm, steamy air (i.e. while warm, it doesn't feel air-conditioned)
- A/C condensate in the driver and passenger footwells during hot, humid days

Hoping they can give me a loaner for the day.

Back
Top Bottom