The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Ask the dealer - Mossy Grenadier Texas

NOLA Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:18 AM
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm Ashton Mossy from Mossy Grenadier in Houston. Here to chat about the Grenadier – from updates and customer experiences to off-roading adventures.

Our team is dedicated to keeping you informed with the most accurate information. If you have questions about your vehicle, how we do things at Mossy, or just want to discuss the Grenadier's off-road capabilities, I'm here for you.

Looking forward to talking with our Texas community. What's on your mind today?

Hello Ashton,

Please check your inbox for a message from me on this forum.

Thank you.

NOLA Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Congratulations thuchton! Was your vehicle equipped with the tow hitch? Just curious as I continue to wait for an update on the status of my vehicle.

Local time
Reaction score
Maybe look at printing up some business card sized notes that we can hand out to everyone when they ask "What the hell is that thing"

I get stopped several times a day and just saying the name goes nowhere.
This is music to my ears, as my TM is a business marketing vehicle, which will have our company logo on it. LETS SELL SOME LATTES!!!!

reauxheaux

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:18 AM
Reaction score
This is music to my ears, as my TM is a business marketing vehicle, which will have our company logo on it. LETS SELL SOME LATTES!!!!
Mine is pretty subdued being darker green and no roof rack. I can only imagine the attention with one of the brighter colors and a roof rack and/or lights.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
In case the "G" takes me to Nashville, where should I stop to enjoy your Lattes?

mwg

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Any update on a fix for the ADAS speed limit warning to disable or the ability to turn it off where it stays off? Doing this each time I drive is not livable for me. I can certainly work with the auto start/stop and a few other electrical frustrations as I really like the vehicle but the speed warning is a real issue.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Any update on a fix for the ADAS speed limit warning to disable or the ability to turn it off where it stays off? Doing this each time I drive is not livable for me. I can certainly work with the auto start/stop and a few other electrical frustrations as I really like the vehicle but the speed warning is a real issue.
Honestly I wouldn't expect a change to this for several months at the least.

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Good morning @mwg,

I hear you loud and clear on the ADAS speed limit warning issue – it's something I've experienced myself, so I truly understand the annoyance. We've already escalated this to our top execs in the UK for a more permanent fix.

In the meantime, there's a workaround that might make things a bit easier for you. It involves setting up a "Favourite", which is essentially a shortcut to disable the warning. This setup will take about 20 seconds and, once done, will remain in place across power cycles. You'll only need to hit the favourite button and then toggle off the warning – just two quick steps.

I know it's not the ideal solution, as it still involves a manual step each time you start the car, but it should save you the hassle of navigating through the settings menu repeatedly.

If you’d like some help setting this up, I’m more than happy to guide you through it over a Facetime call. Just let me know!

mwg

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Good morning @mwg,

I hear you loud and clear on the ADAS speed limit warning issue – it's something I've experienced myself, so I truly understand the annoyance. We've already escalated this to our top execs in the UK for a more permanent fix.

In the meantime, there's a workaround that might make things a bit easier for you. It involves setting up a "Favourite", which is essentially a shortcut to disable the warning. This setup will take about 20 seconds and, once done, will remain in place across power cycles. You'll only need to hit the favourite button and then toggle off the warning – just two quick steps.

I know it's not the ideal solution, as it still involves a manual step each time you start the car, but it should save you the hassle of navigating through the settings menu repeatedly.

If you’d like some help setting this up, I’m more than happy to guide you through it over a Facetime call. Just let me know!
Thanks for the work around. I will set it up and hopefully there will be a software upgrade in the future to provide a fix. Thanks again for your response!!

Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for the work around. I will set it up and hopefully there will be a software upgrade in the future to provide a fix. Thanks again for your response!!
You can also mitigate the beep if you go in to the audio settings and turn down the notification/alert sounds - which to my knowledge will NOT reset with a power cycle. Makes it a lot easier to ignore

Back
Top Bottom