The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Arcane Grenadier

Local time
4:17 PM
Reaction score
FWIW, the HVAC system in our Subaru kicks ass - my IG, not so much.
I spent 10 hours yesterday standing around in the sun on a job site, and when I climbed into my 2016 f150, my finger went straight for the in seat 'taint chiller. HVAC is like bowel movements. It's assumed, and unnoticed until it ain't workin' right, and then it's a defcon 5 emergency issue.

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:17 PM
Reaction score
We all engaged in a game of projection. We assumed what he missed is what we missed.

Hey, the original napkin called for a UK design and UK manufacture. When the realities of his idiotic brexit became apparent, he just said "oops" and up and left for greener pastures. I think that was the moment the real him was on display. He'll talk a good game but will always and only do whats best for himself. He's DT with an IQ. And right now, he's established people will pay luxury prices for subaru fit, finish, and quality, so the money is in rounding out the product line with REAL seats, and REAL trim, and REAL modern features with special editions for an extra 40g, and most certainly not in making working usable farm implements. It'll be AMG money for the good stuff from here on in.

I know when I've been ghosted.
You are not wrong sbout Brexit, having moved to Monaco says it all.

On the upmarket kit, I have seen Unimogs dressed up like some kind of cross between a gentlemans club and a baroque bordello, and they don't get much more agricultural than a Unimog.

Local time
Reaction score
Ah the Arcane taint chiller hand crafted in an atelier in Castle Bromwich (JLR old spitfire factory)

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Why did GM get rid of the crotch vent? It was the best thing on a hot Florida day. It kept the boys from boiling over.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Call it what you will, but ventilated seats are amazing on lengthy drives and had that been an option it would have been an absolute no brainer for me. I sweat, it's pretty simple. My last four trucks (GMC AT4, F150 Raptor...) each had the AC seats and I used them all the time.

If I can squirrel away a few bucks, and Katskins can do ventilated upgrades, I will seriously consider it.

dreamalaska

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:17 PM
Reaction score
Last edited:

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ah the Arcane taint chiller hand crafted in an atelier in Castle Bromwich (JLR old spitfire factory)
Or maybe at the old Jag factory in Coventry, near where they used to make Triumph, Hillman, Alvis, Lea Francis, Coventry Climax, Rover, Daimler, Lanchester, Humber, Francis Barnett, Peugeot, London Taxis, Riley etc as well as over 450 bicycle manufacturers. I wonder what went wrong.

Local time
Reaction score
Or maybe at the old Jag factory in Coventry, near where they used to make Triumph, Hillman, Alvis, Lea Francis, Coventry Climax, Rover, Daimler, Lanchester, Humber, Francis Barnett, Peugeot, London Taxis, Riley etc as well as over 450 bicycle manufacturers. I wonder what went wrong.
We all know what happened don’t we!!

Local time
2:17 PM
Reaction score
I just want a manual, panoramic view, front camera, and LED screen review mirror.

Local time
Reaction score
I just want a manual, panoramic view, front camera, and LED screen review mirror.
manual? rip out the entire drivetrain and replace it with an LSx, spend 150k with someone smart to do the swap, and register it in Maine. otherwise, youll die waiting.

Local time
Reaction score
manual? rip out the entire drivetrain and replace it with an LSx, spend 150k with someone smart to do the swap, and register it in Maine. otherwise, youll die waiting.
Yeah, the reality it will never happen.

Local time
Reaction score
I heard you can buy one with out the roof so you can just put your alucab conversion right on

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Following the G wagon model
I was thinking the same and wondering why not like Mercedes did with AMG, just buy LeTech...or like Audi and VW, get an outside company ABT to re-spec the vehicles...I have a feeling Jim's son is creating his own toy shop like BMW did for the M series. And what is with the name...ARCANE 'mysterious, secret, and obscure'...they should have gone back to the pub...the name might reflect the company 'INEOS' or the 'Fusilier' could it be a mystery of Fusiliers, but certainly not a product like the Grenadier that was built on purpose...maybe the collective noun is 'purpose'...A purpose of Grenadiers;)

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Call it what you will, but ventilated seats are amazing on lengthy drives and had that been an option it would have been an absolute no brainer for me. I sweat, it's pretty simple. My last four trucks (GMC AT4, F150 Raptor...) each had the AC seats and I used them all the time.

If I can squirrel away a few bucks, and Katskins can do ventilated upgrades, I will seriously consider it.

If this Arcane thing results in ventilated seats it'll be worth it. That's the one feature missing that I really want and I'll fork out extra for that, provided off-road design isn't sacrificed as on the Belstaff SE with its fancy and unwanted wheels. I was going to order end of this month or beginning of next, so I'll probably wait for the reveal in July and see what it's all about.

Local time
Reaction score
I heard you can buy one with out the roof so you can just put your alucab conversion right on
that's just weird. why not just contract with alucab if they are gonna do that.

I'm taking the "under" on that rumor.

Back
Top Bottom