The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Arcane Grenadier

255/85

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:03 PM
Reaction score
Having lived, I'll take death due to wealth over death due to poverty. That coming from someone that on the surface appeared to have a lifelong dream of dying poor and has done everything possible to ensure that success.

You and me both. And they said I had such promise too. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Max

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:03 PM
Reaction score
OH OH PICK ME PICK ME!!!!!

They need it. I don't think the higher prices offset the cost overrun's. The "sir" has the attention span and manufacturing knowledge of 2012 Musk not 1912 Henry Ford.
You have to remember that Henry had to start somewhere and it wasn't at the pub...he already had the name but his marketing awareness was genius...simple, one colour and affordable...poor old "sir" obviously suffered in this regard and had to lean on some in the know...he was pretty friendly with Mr. Benz fortunately and of course Mr. Magna Steyr and motor mouth Mr. Beamer all helping and advising on how to get going and if he headed in the wrong direction he had Mr. Brembo stop him and pull him back into line...unfortunately Elon wasn't available, spaced out or something...it is tough at the top but he had to start somewhere...at the Grenadier...cheers;)

Last edited:
Local time
9:03 PM
Reaction score
New hints/teasers via email quoted below. Nothing sparking joy so far... especially the talk of a jeweler. Sounds like some bougie nonsense as many predicted in this thread.

Thank you for registering your interest in Arcane Works. Not long until our new division’s first vehicle launches at the Goodwood Festival of Speed.

Before then, some inside information. Three of the historic British names behind the timeless materials, design and craftsmanship that make this our most unique and individual 4X4 yet.
JOHNSTONS OF ELGIN

This Scottish maker has worked with natural, renewable, biodegradable fibres since 1797. A Certified B Corporation, its 226-year-old commitment to quality has earned it a Royal Warrant of Appointment to His Majesty The King.

DISCOVER MORE >

BRIDGE OF WEIR

This family-owned company has been producing Scottish leather of the highest quality since 1840. And has been at the forefront of the automotive industry for over a century.

Today, Bridge of Weir is committed to the highest standards of animal welfare. Its raw materials can be traced back to individual farms in the UK and Ireland, creating the lowest carbon leather in the world.

DISCOVER MORE >

VAUGHTONS

Great British jewellers since 1819. With over 200 years’ experience, these Birmingham-based craftsmen have made 1908 Olympic medals, an FA cup, and finish some of the most luxurious brands in automotive history.

DISCOVER MORE >
ALL WILL BE REVEALED

You’ll discover more about how these suppliers are involved in our first Arcane Works Grenadier, as well as every detail, when it launches on 11th July. Don’t worry if you can’t join us at Goodwood; we’ll share full details on our website and via an email on launch day.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:03 PM
Reaction score
"Low carbon leather"
But I demand to know, how much methane? Do they attach emission sensors to their cows?
Virtue signalling is a lot of hot air; methinks not good for planet warming.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:03 PM
Reaction score
"Low carbon leather"
But I demand to know, how much methane? Do they attach emission sensors to their cows?
They harvest the cow farts to power the steam iron. 100% carbon neutral.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
"Low carbon leather"

Hmmmm, I was looking at the seats today wondering how much actual “leather” was in the leather seats. They’re a long way away from what real premium leather is, although much better than a lot of other leather seats I’ve seen, modern Toyota included.
I know the difference in quality from say my 2008 sahara seats to anything in the last 10 years is significant.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Hmmmm, I was looking at the seats today wondering how much actual “leather” was in the leather seats. They’re a long way away from what real premium leather is, although much better than a lot of other leather seats I’ve seen, modern Toyota included.
I know the difference in quality from say my 2008 sahara seats to anything in the last 10 years is significant.
And do you know why?
The baby cows drink oat and almond "milk".

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:03 AM
Reaction score
Leather tanneries have largely moved to the Far East due to the labour cost and the use of some fairly toxic chemicals.

So moving hides to and from Vietnam for example is high carbon.

Back
Top Bottom