The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Where is your Grenadier?

matt34

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score
The Don Quijote is going through the Pedro Miguel Locks right now. The time is 9:30 am PST on February 6th. Still don't know if my truck is on it but for those that know that their's is onboard. Enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_8538.jpeg
    IMG_8538.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 32

matt34

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry, how are you guys searching VINS on individuals ships?
Unfortunately you have to have a Bill of Lading Number, Booking Number or Customer Reference Number to track your exact VIN. There are some spreadsheets circulating on the forum showing some of these numbers but I have not been able to find my VIN on any of them. I still don't know how people are getting their exact numbers. I have asked Ineos and my dealer for these but they aren't able to help.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:38 AM
Reaction score
Sorry, how are you guys searching VINS on individuals ships?
Once you find a customer ref. number or BOL for a ship (I'm searching by simply increasing a previous customer ref # by 1 and searching 10 at a time now), then it'll show you all the vehicles (VINs) matching that number. The customer ref number isn't for an Ineos customer, it is for the shipping customer (INEOS).

Kb6tho

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi anand, I have been told by Rusnak Pasadena that my Grenadier is on a ship that is set to arrive at Port Hueneme sometime in mid-February. They don't have a BOL, Booking or Customer Number for me to search. They have 68 vehicles coming in. If anyone finds out what ship my Grenadier is on, please let me know. I can look out my balcony and see the ships entering and leaving the port of Port Hueneme. Looking to catch a photo of the ship coming it. Will be happy to post a photo if I can get one for anyone who may have a Grenadier on board too. Getting Excited! DaBull
My Vin ends in 6845.
Was also told this by Rusnak, however I do not see my VIN (10882) on the Don Quijote… also not finding it under any Cust Ref # on ships as far out as April 🫤

Local time
4:38 AM
Reaction score
I just found my Grenadier on the Asian Empire Vessel that departed on February 4, 2024 from Zeebrugge, Belgium and arrives in Brunswick, Georgia on February 17. 2024. Search Customer Ref Number "6200002623" for the Asain Empire Vessel on https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/track-trace and you will then see all the VIN numbers listed for that boat. Like others have said, if it's not on that boat, try other Customer Ref Numbers by adding a single digit to the end of "6200002623," "6200002624," and then "6200002625," with the hope of finding. Took me multiple attempts but finally figured it out and worked

Kb6tho

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just found my Grenadier on the Asian Empire Vessel that departed on February 4, 2024 from Zeebrugge, Belgium and arrives in Brunswick, Georgia on February 17. 2024. Search Customer Ref Number "6200002623" for the Asain Empire Vessel on https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/track-trace and you will then see all the VIN numbers listed for that boat. Like others have said, if it's not on that boat, try other Customer Ref Numbers by adding a single digit to the end of "6200002623," "6200002624," and then "6200002625," with the hope of finding. Took me multiple attempts but finally figured it out and worked
Thank you!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My vin ending in 6845 not on that ship either. Starting to think it must be in the Bermuda Triangle somewhere. Either that or perhaps it is at the port already. Who know's. I find it strange that my dealer tells me it is on a ship that is to arrive in mid February, however they have no idea what ship, what BOL, what Booking Number and what Customer reference number. Guess it's time to have a glass of wine and relax until I get the call that my Grenadier is ready to be picked up. DaBull

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I find it strange that my dealer tells me it is on a ship that is to arrive in mid February, however they have no idea what ship, what BOL, what Booking Number and what Customer reference number. Guess it's time to have a glass of wine and relax until I get the call that my Grenadier is ready to be picked up. DaBull
To be fair, I don't believe the dealer has access to any of that info from their portal, unless they do the same legwork we do (or contact Ineos to try to get more information).

With that being said, enjoy the wine (y)

Local time
Reaction score
I’m also searching for the mystery ship. Only one I see coming to Pt Hueneme is on Valentine’s Day (6200002557), but it only seems to have 25 trucks on it. Also can’t see any future shipments to West coast. Hopefully all will be revealed soon.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m also searching for the mystery ship. Only one I see coming to Pt Hueneme is on Valentine’s Day (6200002557), but it only seems to have 25 trucks on it. Also can’t see any future shipments to West coast. Hopefully all will be revealed soon.
Given that Greg Clark stated they were planning on nearly 1,000 deliveries a month from now through the end of the year; there have to be more that we haven't found numbers for yet

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240206-203813.png
    Screenshot_20240206-203813.png
    202.9 KB · Views: 29

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
To be fair, I don't believe the dealer has access to any of that info from their portal, unless they do the same legwork we do (or contact Ineos to try to get more information).

With that being said, enjoy the wine (y)
The dealers don't. Finally got an answer on my vehicle. It was never in production despite being communicated that it was coming in Feb. It now slated build of March with delivery in may/June. The info the dealers have is limited.

IG_LA

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Was also told this by Rusnak, however I do not see my VIN (10882) on the Don Quijote… also not finding it under any Cust Ref # on ships as far out as April 🫤
My vin ending in 6845 not on that ship either. Starting to think it must be in the Bermuda Triangle somewhere. Either that or perhaps it is at the port already. Who know's. I find it strange that my dealer tells me it is on a ship that is to arrive in mid February, however they have no idea what ship, what BOL, what Booking Number and what Customer reference number. Guess it's time to have a glass of wine and relax until I get the call that my Grenadier is ready to be picked up. DaBull

Same - ours are all together marinating somewhere!

UncleBuck

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Since I had no idea where to get BOL numbers from I am going to share information I found on the facepage on a process which may help you find your Grendier.
----------------------------------------------------
Go to: https://www.importinfo.com/

Click on the RED "Search" Hotlink

In the general search type "Grenadier"

Review resulting list for ships leaving Zeebrugge, Belgium and take down the BOL.

Now go to https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com

Click on "Track & Trace"

Change the search parameter to BOL and enter the BOL (remove the WLWH from the front and just use the BExxxxx) you got from the USA import site.

This will generate a list of items on that ship. Search that list (CTRL+F) for your VIN. If you don't get a hit then move on to the next ship and BOL on your list.

--------------------------------------------------------

The part I was missing was the first site for import information. Maybe this will help people find their truck.

Local time
Reaction score
Searching a little this morning and found some new ones from 6200002700 to 2710, including one to Tacoma (as well as more to Brunswick and Baltimore), but no Pt Hueneme.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:38 AM
Reaction score
@crashnburn ITS FINALLY REAL!!!!!

You're on the Arc Defender! Due into Baltimore on 2/29 (Cust Ref 6200002703)

Mine is on the Don Carlos into Brunswick on 3/15 (Cust Ref 6200002709)
🥂 :love:

@anand Thank you very much for locating our ships!!!

I never thought of searching that far ahead!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Since I had no idea where to get BOL numbers from I am going to share information I found on the facepage on a process which may help you find your Grendier.
----------------------------------------------------
Go to: https://www.importinfo.com/

Click on the RED "Search" Hotlink

In the general search type "Grenadier"

Review resulting list for ships leaving Zeebrugge, Belgium and take down the BOL.

Now go to https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com

Click on "Track & Trace"

Change the search parameter to BOL and enter the BOL (remove the WLWH from the front and just use the BExxxxx) you got from the USA import site.

This will generate a list of items on that ship. Search that list (CTRL+F) for your VIN. If you don't get a hit then move on to the next ship and BOL on your list.

--------------------------------------------------------

The part I was missing was the first site for import information. Maybe this will help people find their truck.
Hi Uncle Buck, Thanks for this tracking info. I used it and was able to check approximately 15 BOL number that it turned up. Out of the 15 approximately half of them turned up No Info. The other half did show me many Grenadiers and I checked my VIN#. Unfortunately, none were mine yet. It turns out that you are only allowed to do so many searches before it locks you out from doing anymore. Will check some others tomorrow.
On another subject, love your avatar name, Uncle Buck. My nieces and nephews and even my wife call me that from time to time. I take it as a compliment, although I am not always sure what they are thinking when they call me that. One of my all time favorite movies.. Anytime it shows up on the TV, I click on it and end up watching it again.
A Classic for sure. DaBull

Back
Top Bottom